AMAZING PRODUCT !

Posted by 5429403910532881983 on Dec 10, 2015

I am absolutely amazed with how helpful this product has been. I used to have pretty clear skin for years, only a couple pimples here & there, until a few months ago when I suddenly started breaking out much more.. I mean, my skin wasn't the worst, but it was definitely different than I was used to... I had constant active break outs in various places on my face and forehead, it was horrible. I felt so unattractive and it made me miserable. I am still not 100% sure what caused it, but I do know these pills helped my skin SO much. After just two weeks of taking these pills twice a day, I noticed results. I wasn't getting anymore new break outs and the ones I had active at the time were calming down, it was great. Now, I am a month in and I have NEVER seen my skin this clear, healthy and youthful looking ! My tone is glowing, my skin is so soft, even when my period came around this month, I had ONE pimple that showed up for all of two days before it dramatically started healing and fading away.. I feel so confident in myself, I don't even really want to wear make up anymore ! I love showing off my healthy clear skin. I have tried so many face washes, diet changes and even vitamins that were said to help acne and these pills have given me more results than ANYTHING else I have ever tried. They are truly truly amazing ! I honestly can't believe how well these really do work.

really works

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Nov 05, 2013

My sons acne has improved significantly since taking these

Clean face

Posted by 5160611851905336099 on Feb 08, 2013

Make you have a better skin =)

Satisfied

Posted by 4763951281989830695 on Sep 08, 2012

I heard about this product at the health food store..i needed help with my skin since i am a cook im around alot of grease..im in my 30's and the acne was bad no matter what i did..ive tried the soaps and scrubs..i found some i did like and still use..but i needed that extra help..it has worked so well for me that i started giving it to my teenage son and it has helped tremendously with his acne aswell..at the the health food store they were selling it for 19.99 and i decided to find it online and to my surprise it was almost half the cost so i bought 2 bottles..i had told my 60 yr old mother about it and she has decided to try it aswell..i would reccommend this to anyone..as with everything you have to remember to take it every day..

I'm happy with this product!

Posted by 4777546574794861217 on Aug 22, 2012

This skin care supplement is very effective in clearing acne! I have acne-prone skin and my face is more clear in a week, I really see the difference! And the price is affordable. And the price is good.

Great stuff

Posted by 4858554619221446661 on Jun 17, 2012

I used to suffer from moderate acne which appeared along both of my cheeks and sometimes my nose, chin and forehead. My acne was just getting better when I started this product, but every couple of days a new one will appear. The acne I was getting was the skin deep kind which does not come to a head and takes forever to heal, if it heals at all. Running my fingers across it, I can feel the huge pustules forming underneath. Being a person who used to have absolutely flawless skin up until last year I was really upset and thought I will have to live with them. Ever since I started taking this along with folic acid (google folic acid and its relationship with acne) I am proud to say that my face is 90 per cent flawless. I do have some acne scarring. I still do breakout (esp during that time of the month) but it is the "regular" kind I used to get prior to having this breakout. And it would heal by itself, or if I use acne treatments it will only take a number of days. The pustules underneath my skin is completely gone (knock on wood it stays that way) and I must say I saw noticeable difference after about a month. Don't expect radical changes, because your skin needs time to renew. I almost give up hope on the acne treatment two weeks into it. I'm glad I have stick to it and I will continue doing so. No side effects for me but the decrease of breakouts :)

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1125085 on May 11, 2012

Very!!!!!

Cleared adult acne when nothing else worked

Posted by cristal on Apr 17, 2012

I recommended this product to a friend who had tried everything she could think of to treat her adult acne (even went to a doctor). She began taking this (one a day and then two a day) and noticed quick improvement. Whereas she used to have what she called large cysts, her face is now clear (I just saw her this week and it's all clear). When she stopped taking this because she ran out, two large blemishes appeared on her neck. Until then, she'd had no breakouts while taking Aken-Zyme.

Love it!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2335491 on Mar 09, 2012

They work GREAT!!! In one week I saw a total difference!!! Thank you SO MUCH! Finally something that has cleared my facial acne. Will continue to purchase.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Mar 07, 2012

I have had problems with moderate acne since coming off the pill a year ago. I am about halfway through my first bottle of this product and have already noticed a definite improvement in my skin. I get significantly less blemishes and my skin is clearer. I really like this product because it's very affordable and you only have to take two capsules per day. Definitely recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »