Teenage son

Posted by Reviewer3300536 on Mar 01, 2008

My son has been taking this for several years and its helps his skin to stay clear and boosts his immune system.

Love it!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2335491 on Mar 09, 2012

They work GREAT!!! In one week I saw a total difference!!! Thank you SO MUCH! Finally something that has cleared my facial acne. Will continue to purchase.

improving

Posted by Reviewer1934299 on Jan 27, 2012

i have had bad acne for a year after going off the pill and after 2 weeks i have already noticed a slight difference in severity of acne and heling time of pimples

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Mar 07, 2012

I have had problems with moderate acne since coming off the pill a year ago. I am about halfway through my first bottle of this product and have already noticed a definite improvement in my skin. I get significantly less blemishes and my skin is clearer. I really like this product because it's very affordable and you only have to take two capsules per day. Definitely recommended!

Love em!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2096012 on Apr 22, 2011

they work great, in 5 days I saw a total difference...

Good

Posted by Reviewer2776015 on Nov 07, 2011

It helps me, so I advise it to my friends.

product

Posted by Reviewer1018814 on Jan 20, 2012

very good product

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Aug 13, 2011

has worked well on my skin with the jojoba oil and the Nelson bach pure and clear acne treatment.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1816181 on Sep 19, 2011

I have a 13 year old boy and 15 year old girl and they have had wondrful results with this product

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3314899 on May 19, 2008

i love these pils! i've used them on and off for the past 5 years and always go back to them when my acne gets bad again. i usually stop them when it clears up.