Enzymatic Therapy, Derma Klear Akne • Zime, Skin Health, 90 Capsules

Cleared adult acne when nothing else worked

Posted by cristal on Apr 17, 2012

I recommended this product to a friend who had tried everything she could think of to treat her adult acne (even went to a doctor). She began taking this (one a day and then two a day) and noticed quick improvement. Whereas she used to have what she called large cysts, her face is now clear (I just saw her this week and it's all clear). When she stopped taking this because she ran out, two large blemishes appeared on her neck. Until then, she'd had no breakouts while taking Aken-Zyme.

Great stuff

Posted by 4858554619221446661 on Jun 17, 2012

I used to suffer from moderate acne which appeared along both of my cheeks and sometimes my nose, chin and forehead. My acne was just getting better when I started this product, but every couple of days a new one will appear. The acne I was getting was the skin deep kind which does not come to a head and takes forever to heal, if it heals at all. Running my fingers across it, I can feel the huge pustules forming underneath. Being a person who used to have absolutely flawless skin up until last year I was really upset and thought I will have to live with them. Ever since I started taking this along with folic acid (google folic acid and its relationship with acne) I am proud to say that my face is 90 per cent flawless. I do have some acne scarring. I still do breakout (esp during that time of the month) but it is the "regular" kind I used to get prior to having this breakout. And it would heal by itself, or if I use acne treatments it will only take a number of days. The pustules underneath my skin is completely gone (knock on wood it stays that way) and I must say I saw noticeable difference after about a month. Don't expect radical changes, because your skin needs time to renew. I almost give up hope on the acne treatment two weeks into it. I'm glad I have stick to it and I will continue doing so. No side effects for me but the decrease of breakouts :)

it helps but not for long :(

Posted by 5371237162211893368 on May 05, 2014

I took it for 2 months, during this period skin started to look healthier, but when I stopped, improvement disappeared.

Pretty Cool

Posted by Reviewer1032980 on Jun 24, 2009

I bought the pills and soap three weeks ago and I have seen some improvements. I have tried everything that you can probably think of. I'm 28 and sick of the teenage acne. Since using this product my smaller pimples on my face have went down some but I get bigger ones that don't want to go away that easily. I heard a statement that said before your face gets better it sometimes gets worst. Just make sure you take the pills either at night or with a meal twice a day. I recommend these products. It's not that expensive and it's a possibilty they may work for you. Good Luck!

Made a huge difference

Posted by Reviewer2176875 on Nov 08, 2010

This works so well. I can tell every time I stop taking them. Unfortunately I'll probably need them forever, but ironically when I take them people think I have perfect skin and would never need to take tablets for it.