Helps keep breakouts at bay

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 20, 2016

Not too drying, keeps breakouts at a minimum. I use every other day.

Excellent

Posted by 5185451596148081740 on Dec 18, 2014

Excellent product.. Recommended 100 %

PHENOMENAL for Acne or blemished skin even if it's just hormonal

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

A little goes quite far , you don't have to overdo this product. You can use it daily but for those with sensitive skin every other day Is great. I don't have clinical acne I only break out when it's that time of the woman's curse, however a friend snagged my bar and he has terrible acne and he was amazing at how in only a week his skin cleared up , now he buys this in bulk and his skin is now close to normal with very rare small breakouts .

GREAT

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

I use Nubian Heritage black liquid soap one day and the other i use this. :) Both are vegan n cruelty free therefore i Luv them! :)

Helps my brother with cystic acne

Posted by Lolita on Nov 01, 2014

My brother's complexion improved when he use this. Sulphur is well known for acne prone skin.

Best soap I have ever used!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Aug 22, 2014

This makes my skin smooth and soft. I had some small scar tissue on my knee which disappeared after using this soap. Very nourishing for skin and got rid of my skin allergies

Perfect for seborrheic dermatitis!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Aug 17, 2014

This is the perfect soap for my young daughter with seborrheic dermatitis! After using only a strong prescription cream with mild effect, I tried treating her skin with this soap first before applying the prescription cream and the effect is twice as powerful. I am very satisfied and will surely purchase again!

Wonderful!

Posted by iamkazu on May 04, 2014

I've had acne since I was in my teens and when I had the worst case of hormonal acne (acne along the jawline) about a year ago, I decided to try this out. Used this soap once every 3 days and moisturize after with argan oil. Within two weeks, I began receiving compliments on my skin! Wow! I only used up a small amount and have stopped using this soap since (because I don't need to anymore!). I also try to eat and sleep well, which I think has helped tremendously in keeping the acne at bay.

good

Posted by 5016782079895894953 on Apr 16, 2014

I use it just once a day, it dries my face a little, but it really helps.

Has helped my daughter's and my husban's skin

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

Has helped my daughter's and my husband's skin. The bar lasts a reasonable time.