July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, DermaKlear Akne Treatment Soap with Sulfur, 3 oz

Reviews 5-star

Derma Klear

Posted by Reviewer1779277 on Jan 24, 2009

I have used this product since 1996. It is the only product that doesn't irritate my skin. I clean with it early morning and before bed. This is an excellent product for people with problematic acne. I haven't had a blemishh since 1996.

This product works!

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Dec 27, 2007

What can I say, I will sound like so many reviews that I've read over the years that have promised a product works. The only problem is this is the first thing for me that has worked. People tout so many other products at a cure for acne, but this is the first one that has actually worked for me after using EVERYTHING on the market. I also take Tissue D acne which is a tissue salt and that started me on a slow road to healing. This soap was the thing that has completely cleared the rest of my "issues." I still have some marks that are fading, but I would DEFINITELY recommend this soap. It won't fix everything in a day, but wash gently with it for a week or two and lightly exfoliate your skin and you should have good results. It works! Hallelujah!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2009245 on Jan 10, 2008

Makes my skin feel great. Helps relieve break outs. Controls the oil. I've been using it for a while now. It is much better than any over the counter prodcuts I've used. Also, when I went to the dermatologist for acne, they prescibed a sulfur wash (which this soap has sulfur in it). This soap works just the same as the prescribed face wash but MUCH more affordable and NATURAL.

Where has this been!

Posted by Reviewer1281774 on May 20, 2011

I am a forty something who has just started suffering from acne. This soap is superb. Not only does it clear up the acne, but it gets rid of the dark spots too! I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin. Most soap break you out first then clear you up, that is not the case with this soap. It clears your skin up and keeps it that way. I would say its good for mild to serious skin problems and it does not dry your skin out. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

DermaKlear Akne Treatment Soap with Sulfur

Posted by Reviewer1398258 on Mar 27, 2008

When my 13-year-old stays on a regular schedule to clean his skin, this product really works. By using sulfur soap and akne-zyme pills and a probiotic, followed by X-Zit, his face looks 100 times better in just 3 days.