Great for hormonal cystic acne!

Posted by thenourishedlife on May 03, 2012

My whacked out hormones were giving me some serious cystic acne every month. I knew the underlying problems was a hormonal imbalance (and I was working on that), but in the interim of healing myself, my acne was seriously getting in the way of my life. Enter this soap. Wow! Sulfur soap works very well on acne, but most brands I've tried are either way too harsh or not nearly strong enough. This brand is a nice compromise. It definitely works to calm my breakouts, but it also doesn't leave my face parched. I highly recommend it.

good

Posted by 4766121347440039946 on Aug 20, 2013

fast visible results

soap

Posted by 4742217267127463934 on Feb 20, 2014

Great.

Has helped my daughter's and my husban's skin

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

Has helped my daughter's and my husband's skin. The bar lasts a reasonable time.

good

Posted by 5016782079895894953 on Apr 16, 2014

I use it just once a day, it dries my face a little, but it really helps.

Wonderful!

Posted by iamkazu on May 04, 2014

I've had acne since I was in my teens and when I had the worst case of hormonal acne (acne along the jawline) about a year ago, I decided to try this out. Used this soap once every 3 days and moisturize after with argan oil. Within two weeks, I began receiving compliments on my skin! Wow! I only used up a small amount and have stopped using this soap since (because I don't need to anymore!). I also try to eat and sleep well, which I think has helped tremendously in keeping the acne at bay.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 11, 2009

Works well

Very good experience!

Posted by Reviewer1982848 on May 14, 2009

The product shipped faster that I expected! It arrived 3-4 days after I ordered. I have seen some skin improvement since I started using the soap but it's only been a short time! I think I will stick with this product!

This stuff really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2455090 on Sep 08, 2009

I have had some form of acne since age 11 and this is the first soap that I have found that really helps the break-out heal quickly. The soap is great and does not dry out my skin ( I use it twice a day). This will not cure your acne, but it really does help keep it under control. It also helps with Keratosis pilaris symptoms as well.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

This dries out blemishes quickly. This is definitely worth keeping around on a regular basis.