I recommend it!

Posted by Iselena on Mar 13, 2013

Leaves your skin very clean. It may dry your skin if you are very sensitive but for me it is an ecellent product. I recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1466649 on Nov 01, 2011

seems to really work

Posted by alicia1991 on Nov 13, 2011

I got this for my sister who has acne prone skin. She's asked me to buy more and more. The smell isn't great (it is sulfur) although i can see visable results in her skin. It has reduced the redness of her acne and cleared the majority of pimples. She uses this soap in conjunction with the Enzymatic Therapy Acne Pills.

good

Posted by 4766121347440039946 on Aug 20, 2013

fast visible results

good

Posted by 5016782079895894953 on Apr 16, 2014

I use it just once a day, it dries my face a little, but it really helps.

Wonderful!

Posted by iamkazu on May 04, 2014

I've had acne since I was in my teens and when I had the worst case of hormonal acne (acne along the jawline) about a year ago, I decided to try this out. Used this soap once every 3 days and moisturize after with argan oil. Within two weeks, I began receiving compliments on my skin! Wow! I only used up a small amount and have stopped using this soap since (because I don't need to anymore!). I also try to eat and sleep well, which I think has helped tremendously in keeping the acne at bay.

soap

Posted by 4742217267127463934 on Feb 20, 2014

Great.

Has helped my daughter's and my husban's skin

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

Has helped my daughter's and my husband's skin. The bar lasts a reasonable time.

Perfect for seborrheic dermatitis!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Aug 17, 2014

This is the perfect soap for my young daughter with seborrheic dermatitis! After using only a strong prescription cream with mild effect, I tried treating her skin with this soap first before applying the prescription cream and the effect is twice as powerful. I am very satisfied and will surely purchase again!

Good Product