It's the best

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Dec 13, 2012

I just love this soap. It is the best acne soap I've tried.

I recommend it!

Posted by Iselena on Mar 13, 2013

Leaves your skin very clean. It may dry your skin if you are very sensitive but for me it is an ecellent product. I recommend it!

good

Posted by 5016782079895894953 on Apr 16, 2014

I use it just once a day, it dries my face a little, but it really helps.

Wonderful!

Posted by iamkazu on May 04, 2014

I've had acne since I was in my teens and when I had the worst case of hormonal acne (acne along the jawline) about a year ago, I decided to try this out. Used this soap once every 3 days and moisturize after with argan oil. Within two weeks, I began receiving compliments on my skin! Wow! I only used up a small amount and have stopped using this soap since (because I don't need to anymore!). I also try to eat and sleep well, which I think has helped tremendously in keeping the acne at bay.

soap

Posted by 4742217267127463934 on Feb 20, 2014

Great.

Has helped my daughter's and my husban's skin

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

Has helped my daughter's and my husband's skin. The bar lasts a reasonable time.

Perfect for seborrheic dermatitis!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Aug 17, 2014

This is the perfect soap for my young daughter with seborrheic dermatitis! After using only a strong prescription cream with mild effect, I tried treating her skin with this soap first before applying the prescription cream and the effect is twice as powerful. I am very satisfied and will surely purchase again!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 11, 2009

Works well

Very good experience!

Posted by Reviewer1982848 on May 14, 2009

The product shipped faster that I expected! It arrived 3-4 days after I ordered. I have seen some skin improvement since I started using the soap but it's only been a short time! I think I will stick with this product!

This stuff really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2455090 on Sep 08, 2009

I have had some form of acne since age 11 and this is the first soap that I have found that really helps the break-out heal quickly. The soap is great and does not dry out my skin ( I use it twice a day). This will not cure your acne, but it really does help keep it under control. It also helps with Keratosis pilaris symptoms as well.