Very good experience!

Posted by Reviewer1982848 on May 14, 2009

The product shipped faster that I expected! It arrived 3-4 days after I ordered. I have seen some skin improvement since I started using the soap but it's only been a short time! I think I will stick with this product!

This stuff really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2455090 on Sep 08, 2009

I have had some form of acne since age 11 and this is the first soap that I have found that really helps the break-out heal quickly. The soap is great and does not dry out my skin ( I use it twice a day). This will not cure your acne, but it really does help keep it under control. It also helps with Keratosis pilaris symptoms as well.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

This dries out blemishes quickly. This is definitely worth keeping around on a regular basis.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1193864 on Oct 23, 2010

I use this on my back and upper arms and it keeps breakouts at bay.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Mar 17, 2010

It doesn't leave my face feeling tight and clense well, i am hoping that it will clear up my acne.

Great acne product

Posted by Reviewer2315909 on Jan 18, 2011

This product is really great, I purchased some for my daughters they love it. It works on body acne too.

Outstanding service

Posted by Reviewer1994597 on Jan 30, 2011

I ordered and got what I needed in a very short time and according to the schedule I was given. This company provides an outstanding service.

get this soap

Posted by Reviewer3314899 on May 19, 2008

very good product! i noticed improvements to my acne within 3 days. it can be drying so i'm only using it once a day now.

All time Fav

Posted by Reviewer1654752 on Sep 05, 2008

This soap has made more difference in my complexion than all the nasty chemical and prescription ones I tried for many, many years! Love this bar!

Effective for adult acne or skin irration!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Mar 05, 2008

This product is more effective than most I've used & is inexpensive. I wash my face while in the shower & rinse off last. My skin is clearer since I've been using this product. I use this along with Nelson Bach Acne Gel.