July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice, Prenatal Formula, Women's Health, 120 Tablets

great product

Posted by Reviewer1480371 on Mar 15, 2009

Very complete prenatal.. No stomach issues at all!

Excellent overall vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on Nov 06, 2011

I take this as my daily vitamin (I'm not pregnant), so I only take half the recommended dosage. Due to other health issues, my body has trouble absorbing vitamins and nutrients from food. This product is the only on that has helped me. My hair and nails grow and stay strong; my super-sensitive digestive tract can tolerate the pills; and my body heals faster and feels better in general. I realize my use of product is atypical . . . but if my health-challenged body can benefit, I feel confident that others would benefit as well.

very good