10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice for Women, 90 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

great energy from this product

Posted by Reviewer1846357 on Oct 28, 2009

I've used this for 2 months now and have found it to truly increase my energy level through the day.

An excellent multivitamin.

Posted by divinitryx on Apr 16, 2013

This is my favourite multivitamin for several reasons: • For vitamin E, most multis include only d-alpha tocopheryl, the cheapest and most common form of vitamin E. However, that is actually harmful on its own; tocopheryls need to be balanced. This multi has mixed tocopheryls, a rare find for a not-$50 multivitamin. • It includes an antioxidant blend. • Good amounts of B vitamins, minerals etc. The dose is 3 per day; I used to take them all at once but now I split them into 3 doses whenever possible, for (presumably) improved absorption. Don't take them on an empty stomach! I have an iron stomach and even I will feel sick if I don't take them with food.