Enzymatic Therapy, Earth's Promise, Elderberry Flavored, 14-Day Supply Drink Mix, 7.0 oz (198.8 g) (Discontinued Item)

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1483365 on Feb 26, 2009

I discovered this at my Health Food Store. Actually, I won it. I love it, but it is a little pricy, so now I purchase online at iHerb.

Earth's Promise, Elderberry Flavored Drink Mix

Posted by Reviewer1211097 on Oct 20, 2009

I love this product and drink it first thing every morning. It was recommended to me by my Naturopathic doctor and is chock full of healthy nutrients. It's by far the best tasting green drink I have found. iHerb.com was easy to do business with and the delivery was prompt. Thanks!

Great Stuff!!! My Favorite of the 3 Flavors

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Feb 21, 2011

All the Earth Promise Enzymatic Therapy products ROCK! Great taste and you'll like the way you get a noticeable healthy booooost for your daily activities. It will help in the fiber department as well ,-) OK this is my favorite flavor of the 3, yet they all serve different uses (read the labels on the web site). The Elderberry taste great and probably the best balanced of all 3. Goes good in juice, such as V8 Fruit Splash.

Easy, tasty way to get your "greens"

Posted by Reviewer2061772 on May 08, 2011

I really like putting this powder into my morning protein drink. It give is a fruity taste.