i swear by this remedy!

Posted by Reviewer2262292 on Mar 02, 2008

for years i have suffered from a yearly sometimes more often cold/sinus infection that always got progressively worse and ended up in a lower respiratory problem. this tends to happen during the winter months for me. finally tired of the doctors visits, the antibiotics and the steroids that followed ..i decided to try something different. i hated that course of treatment. last year i bought esberitox during the summer for what i knew would come this winter. well i started getting sick and on day one began taking this along with using my netipot for sinus rinsing. i am happy to report they worked magically!... although i did have to remain diligent with taking the esberitox and the saline rinses for a few weeks and got lots of sleep at night. i was able to avoid missing work and the drugged feeling of all those conventional medicines i used to take. i feel wonderful and just reordered my supply so i have it on hand if needed. it is something i refuse to be without. i cant say enough about how i feel not being in the rut of doctoring and having an all natural way of healing. try it you will be amazed.

Works great , tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2285921 on Apr 07, 2008

My Mother, who is a registered nurse, turned me on to this product. She swears by it. Said she hasn't been sick in 3 or 4 yrs. It works like a charm.

2 yr and 3 yr grand boys will eat them no problem

Posted by Reviewer2176843 on Nov 28, 2006

to prevent the cold season from getting us down our family goes through boxes of these, our grandboys are over every week and they come with the sniffles and leave all healed up. As a jry lineman I work outside all day in northeastern washington (very very cold winters)when I feel it coming on chew these puppies up and the next day we're shine'in. Best price around A+

Good for preventing flu

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Mar 07, 2015

I take this when someone at home is down with flu and it prevents me from getting sick. My 7-yr old takes this whenever he feels his sinus coming and it clears up the nose quickly.

Supercharged Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1749955 on Nov 17, 2009

I have to say this product has definitely helped my family stay healthy this year. If we feel like we are getting a scratchy throat or runny nose, we just up our daily dose from 2 chew ables to 3 or 4. Will definitely be buying again!

Esberitox

Posted by Reviewer1258773 on Nov 27, 2009

A cousin of mine told me about Esberitox and gave me a couple day supply. She said take it before you get your flu shot. I ordered some for me and gave my daughter a few days supply. She tried it and asked me to order some for her. I also told one of my co-workers about it. She took it to her Dr. and she told my co-worker it would be beneficial. Needless to say,my co-worker purchased some for herself and family, It is a great product!!!!!!

Really Work !!

Posted by Reviewer1676003 on Feb 26, 2010

I have used these tablets every time I feel like I am catching cold or the flu and they really work. They have no taste and are chewable and there are no after effects. I always have them on hand and also recommend them to my friends. Nancy

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1270074 on Apr 13, 2010

I can't do without this product. Since I've been taking it I really haven't gotten a full blown sickness. As soon as I start to feel something coming on I take this tablet and already I start feeling so much better. I also give it to my entire family including my two year old grandson who also loves this chewable tablet. Thanks Iherb for the great deal as well!

good

Posted by Reviewer2431137 on Oct 19, 2010

good

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 22, 2010

GOOD