i swear by this remedy!

Posted by Reviewer2262292 on Mar 02, 2008

for years i have suffered from a yearly sometimes more often cold/sinus infection that always got progressively worse and ended up in a lower respiratory problem. this tends to happen during the winter months for me. finally tired of the doctors visits, the antibiotics and the steroids that followed ..i decided to try something different. i hated that course of treatment. last year i bought esberitox during the summer for what i knew would come this winter. well i started getting sick and on day one began taking this along with using my netipot for sinus rinsing. i am happy to report they worked magically!... although i did have to remain diligent with taking the esberitox and the saline rinses for a few weeks and got lots of sleep at night. i was able to avoid missing work and the drugged feeling of all those conventional medicines i used to take. i feel wonderful and just reordered my supply so i have it on hand if needed. it is something i refuse to be without. i cant say enough about how i feel not being in the rut of doctoring and having an all natural way of healing. try it you will be amazed.

Works great , tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2285921 on Apr 07, 2008

My Mother, who is a registered nurse, turned me on to this product. She swears by it. Said she hasn't been sick in 3 or 4 yrs. It works like a charm.

2 yr and 3 yr grand boys will eat them no problem

Posted by Reviewer2176843 on Nov 28, 2006

to prevent the cold season from getting us down our family goes through boxes of these, our grandboys are over every week and they come with the sniffles and leave all healed up. As a jry lineman I work outside all day in northeastern washington (very very cold winters)when I feel it coming on chew these puppies up and the next day we're shine'in. Best price around A+

Good for preventing flu

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Mar 07, 2015

I take this when someone at home is down with flu and it prevents me from getting sick. My 7-yr old takes this whenever he feels his sinus coming and it clears up the nose quickly.

Enzymatic Therapy, Esberitox

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Nov 27, 2007

An all-time classic. Definitely helps you get over any condition where your immune system needs a boost. Don't take if you have auto-immune disease though!

Cold Season Helper

Posted by Reviewer1769690 on Nov 27, 2007

This keeps my family from coming down with frequent colds.

toddler liked this product

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I originally bought this product for my one year old son, because it was safe for him to use for improving his immunity, during the winter. At 6 he still likes and takes it. He overcomes colds quicker when using it.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3152320 on Jan 22, 2008

This is the best product on the market to fight off potential colds or to make them shorter with less symptoms. I've recommended it to family and friends who all agree and pass it on to others.

Joseph Clemente

Posted by Reviewer2227268 on Feb 05, 2008

Excellent service and quality

almost a miracle

Posted by Reviewer1393688 on Apr 26, 2008

I used to frequently get sinus infections after a cold. A number of years back, I had bronchitis and a sinus infection that outlasted two courses of antibiotics. A nutritional pharmacist told me about Esberitox and it worked wonderfully. Since then, I take it whenever I feel a cold coming on and I have not had a sinus infection again. If I take Esberitox faithfully when I get the first sign of a cold, I will not get sick. I have told many friends and family members about this product. I am a sceptical person when it comes to these types of things, but I am totally sold on this product. It's a the next best thing to receiving a healing miracle from God. In fact, I could say that God sent this product in my path to help my body heal.