The best fish oil around

Posted by Reviewer1287960 on Apr 09, 2010

It taste fine, no after taste, does not have any after effects and it has the highest EPA/DHA that I have found out there. I have been using this for over a year and I would advise anyone taking fish oil to switch. Plus it is pure without mercury or other additives.

Best Fish Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1346247 on Jan 20, 2010

Best fish oil which includes antioxidants to prevent oxidizes in the body. Highly Recommend!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1522505 on Nov 03, 2009

Very happy cos it is very important without mercury, and finally got it to my country Malta, was a hassle to sent to my uncle in America and he had to resend

Very good fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Feb 23, 2011

It is several years since I began to take it and I have got the expected benefits. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a suplemmentation in omega-3 essential fatty acids.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1873018 on Oct 19, 2009

I am very pleased with the product and the price. Thank you

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1964226 on Jul 07, 2008

I would recommend this to anyone who has a heart problem in order to strengthen the heart muscles. Easy to take and great flavor.

Tastes great

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 06, 2008

I can't handle citrus flavored fish oil as it repeats on me all day. The light lime flavor of this oil never bothers me. I will buy it again.

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer2408752 on Mar 05, 2008

Great Price and just like the oil I uses to buy at the Apothecary. Thank You

Eskimo-3 Liquid Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2428111 on Dec 10, 2010

I have been using this product for over five years, befause my doctor wants me to take 2 teapoons a day. I would have to take too may softgels to achieve the prescribed dose. The iHerb price for this product is the best I routinely find on-line when I need to order. Kudos to iHerb for your excellent service and the wide variety of your product choices.

tish