Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3, Natural Stable Fish Oil, 225 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Products!!!

Posted by Reviewer2794558 on Jul 11, 2009

This fish oil for cholesterol, heart, etc. is excellent because it does not make your breathe smell like fish!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2281734 on Aug 13, 2009

Great product, I will definitely buy again. While expensive, these softgels are worth it - they are helping strengthen my hair. They do contain gelatin, which I'd rather they didn't, but I like them so much I am overlooking that.

Fish OIl

Posted by Reviewer1298136 on Sep 28, 2009

Finally a Fish Oil with all the goodies and none of the aftertaste!

iHerb is my Only Choice

Posted by Reviewer2577081 on Dec 23, 2009

I have been using iHerb.com to buy Eskimo-3 Naturally Stable Fish Oil for close to 10 years. iHerb.com remains the same in efficiency, quality and value as it was when it first started. I have never had to look for another source for my needs.

Glad there is a larger size.

Posted by Reviewer1016007 on Jan 28, 2010

I have been purchasing the 105 count for the past 3 years. I was glad to hear there is a 225 count. My husban's cardiologist has prescribed 2500 mg. of fish oil per day. We like this brand because there is no fishy after taste and the product smells fresh. Thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »