Good

Posted by Reviewer2146126 on Feb 08, 2009

Cleared up my acne. It has made me more alert during the day. Service was really quick & shipping was cheap. Thanks IHerb!

ESKIMO-3

Posted by Reviewer3344963 on May 21, 2009

Great product! I have been taking this for about 3 years and it has helped my cholesterol. The ordering and shipping time is also a plus, I can always count on receiving it in a couiple of days.

No after-taste or rancid smell

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Jun 20, 2009

I recently ran out of these and am using another brand. An excellent brand none- the- less,however the difference is noticeable right when I opened the 'other' bottle. I smell fish and even taste it. YUK! Plus the size of the Eskimo-3 is sooo much smaller and easier to swallow! I will definitely go back to Eskimo-3 when I run out of the other!

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Jan 12, 2010

I like the way this fish oil product helps with my inflammation

Best Fish Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Mar 18, 2010

This is the best fish Omega-3 oil I've taken. It's the ONLY one that doesn't upset my stomach and give me fish burps. I'll be taking it for the rest of my life. It works great for my 13 year old arthritic dog too.

Superior Omega-3's

Posted by Reviewer1067776 on Aug 03, 2010

These Omega-3 pills DO NOT come back on you with any fishy taste. They are also easy to swallow and a good bargain.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer3356107 on Aug 12, 2010

Excellent no burp fish oil. Great for my sensitive stomach and so far no other side effects. Haven't had my LDL and HDL checked yet but hope to see some positive results. Repeat buyer here, Thank you!

Easy to swallow, no fish burps

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 25, 2012

Very good quality in a brand I trust. I don't like horse pills, even slippery ones, and these are nice and small and easy to swallow. In my home it's used for skin, brain, joints, inflammation, etc. to good effect. Always check in with your own doctor/healing team to make sure that a supplement (or dosage) is right for you. Here's to your good health! :)

Best fish pills I've found...

Posted by Reviewer3300817 on Dec 27, 2007

Have been purchasing these for years and will continue to do so.No aftertaste at all and small enough for the kids to swallow as well.

i love iherb

Posted by Reviewer1865278 on Dec 28, 2007

excellent product; neat packaging; fast delivery as promised