RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽957.97

₽1,496.17

Экономия: ₽538.20 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1474132 Oct 23, 2008

Always use them - no fishy taste - great price

Eskimo-3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2705395 Nov 18, 2008

I just started taking this product so not sure if it is any good or not. I take it along with other essential oils that also have fish oil in them. I do burp up a fish taste and am not sure if it is from Eskimo-3 or from the other essential oils I take that have fish oil in them.

This is great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1725109 Dec 26, 2008

There is no belching fish when taking these, that's why these are the best. Thank you!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2146126 Feb 08, 2009

Cleared up my acne. It has made me more alert during the day. Service was really quick & shipping was cheap. Thanks IHerb!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Easy to swallow, no fish burps

Отзыв оставлен WildSweetVermont Jun 25, 2012

Very good quality in a brand I trust. I don't like horse pills, even slippery ones, and these are nice and small and easy to swallow. In my home it's used for skin, brain, joints, inflammation, etc. to good effect. Always check in with your own doctor/healing team to make sure that a supplement (or dosage) is right for you. Here's to your good health! :)

Very Happy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170253 Jan 12, 2010

I like the way this fish oil product helps with my inflammation

Best Fish Oil!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2623040 Mar 18, 2010

This is the best fish Omega-3 oil I've taken. It's the ONLY one that doesn't upset my stomach and give me fish burps. I'll be taking it for the rest of my life. It works great for my 13 year old arthritic dog too.

Superior Omega-3's

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1067776 Aug 03, 2010

These Omega-3 pills DO NOT come back on you with any fishy taste. They are also easy to swallow and a good bargain.

Excellent Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3356107 Aug 12, 2010

Excellent no burp fish oil. Great for my sensitive stomach and so far no other side effects. Haven't had my LDL and HDL checked yet but hope to see some positive results. Repeat buyer here, Thank you!

Great product and price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1481552 May 22, 2010

My husband's holistic doctor prescribed this supplement. It is almost half the price from iHerb compared to the company we ordered from the first time.

Позиции 21-30 из 57