Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Adrenal Stress End, 60 Capsules

Saved my life! This is an AMAZING product like no other!!!

Posted by Reviewer1303766 on Jul 16, 2009

My adrenals were shot at age 30 after suffering from lifelong hypoglycemia, and made worse from taking too many stimulants - caffeine, sugar, and worst of all prescription napcolepsy medication called dexedrine which killed my adrenals beyond return. For the next 7 years, my body couldn't drum up enough energy for (leaving me ravenously hungry) and couldn't recover (sometimes for days & weeks) from simple walks, trips to the store, regular daily stresses, an afternoon on my feet, etc. My mind was affected too. I'd get depressed, couldn't think clearly, get anxious all the time - all the typical adrenal exhaustion symptoms. Exercising was out of the question; I gained weight and became flabby. I was devasted. Nothing worked - other herbs & supplement, traditional medicine, energy work. I thought I was screwed for life. Not until I found this product was this condition finally cured. It worked well after taking 2 days of taking it, and I've been getting better and better, able to anything and as much I want to since without any type of relapse into exhaustion! I have my life back. I have no limitations to physical activity, clear thinking, or taking on potentially stressful situations. I wish I had taken this 7 years ago, I could have reclaimed those years! THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO INVENTED AND SELL THIS PRODUCT!!!! If you are affected by similar conditions, please try this!!!! It could be your answer!

Brilliant for ME/CFIDS

Posted by Reviewer1307319 on Apr 03, 2008

This product really has helped me survive ME - I have been bedridden following stressful situations and after illnesses such as bronchitis. The adrenal stress end brings me back to being able to get out of bed and to function on a basic level within weeks, essential when you live on your own. I feel almost normal at times taking it anxiety wise and can face everyday tasks like paying bills - I know once the acute stress associated with my financial security ends that I will have a chance to recover capability taking this along with an optimum nutrition regime and therapy for thyroid hormone resistance. For now I am surviving and get glimpses of the potential for recovery! Thanks for making this available to us in the UK!

the name says it all!

Posted by Reviewer2874131 on Dec 04, 2008

this product works and I do suggest eating a little bit before you take it! One in the morning and one in the afternoon. If you are someone who needs more energy then take 2 but be prepared to clean your house!

The Best Adrenal Support

Posted by Reviewer2404631 on Nov 20, 2007

When my adrenals are sluggish, I can't live without my Enzymatic Therapy, Adrenal Stress End!! It is a life saver. Gives me energy, makes me feel 25 again. Not jittery or hyper...just good old fashioned energy. Feel like I can conquer the world!! Just make sure you take it with food.

Adrenals

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Mar 13, 2008

I really like this product. I have tried about four different adrenal products, this one is the best so far. My doctor recommended Adrenotone Plus by Designs for Health, which has probably been the worst. I also like Adrenal Optimizer by Jarrow.