July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic! Daily Energy B Complex, 30 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

B complex

Posted by Reviewer3309574 on May 28, 2008

I have been taking this product for a couple of years but recently learned that it can cause heart palpitations, amongst other symptoms, so have discontinued using it and will not open the new bottles which came with this order. I have had this above mentioned symptom in the last two weeks.

It makes me sick

Posted by Reviewer2521747 on Oct 24, 2011

Every time I have taken this I get terrible indigestion and end up burping the vitamins up for the next 2 hours.

UMMMMMMM NO

Posted by 5120230419245944717 on Sep 06, 2013

These B complex pills made me completely sleepy. Its like my system worked so hard to digest these vitamins and CAUSED FATIGUE. Absolutely not I will not get this again.