Finally !

Posted by Reviewer3034575 on Jul 14, 2014

I have looked for a product that would at least take away some of the pain, most likely not all of it. I have found a couple of products that have helped some what. Now I have found a product that has helped me tremendously. I have severe muscle pain and this product has brought it down quite a bit. I can be more comfortable in sitting for long periods of time than before. And by accident I came across another product sold by a multi-level marketing company that adds to the relief by taking End Pain and the other product together.

End Pain

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

This didn't end my fibro pain, in fact I noticed no difference from taking it.

Relief from aching muscles

Posted by Reviewer1151993 on Feb 17, 2012

Very helpful, especially if I've been working hard in the garden. After taking it for almost a year I find I don't need it all the time anymore.

Works great, reordering so I don't run out

Posted by HappyHerbal on Nov 11, 2011

I can't take asprin, ibuprofren, naproxen etc due to gastritis and I may as well take nothing as to take plain tylenol but this works really well for muscular, joint and headache pain for me.

Works Quite Well!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Sep 18, 2011

I usually buy Inflama-Rest, but they're always having issues leaving herbal websites to be out of stock. I decided I had to find another pain reliever for my fibromyalgia pain for the times when Inflama-Rest is out of stock. End Pain works well, enough to keep purchasing. As a backup to Inflama-Rest, I highly recommend this product.

great for moderate pain

Posted by Reviewer2524833 on Jul 29, 2011

Have taken this product for over 3 years. It helps if taken every day. When pain becomes overwhelming, this product isn't quite strong enough.

LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1955988 on May 08, 2011

It works!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2228499 on Feb 01, 2011

This product really does work well! Could notice inflammation reducing within a couple of days.

I'm new to enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Jan 05, 2011

and I have not used this long enough to know what the results will be....

Haven't noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer2874969 on Nov 19, 2010

Unfortunately I clicked the wrong Enzymatic Therapy product and ended up with End Pain by mistake. I have not been able to notice a difference in muscular body pain or headache. I will be more careful when selecting products next time and won't be ordering this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »