End Pain

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

This didn't end my fibro pain, in fact I noticed no difference from taking it.

No more pain!

Posted by Reviewer2136257 on Feb 13, 2008

Hi, I was diagnosed with RA. Instead of starting with diclofenac as prescribed I used End Pain and within 2 days I had less pain and even swelling in my fingers disappeared! Kind regards from the Netherlands, Lea

A natural inflammation and pain support

Posted by Reviewer2832489 on Feb 10, 2007

These tablets work well for fibromyalgia and minor arthritis. They're gentler on your system than aspirin or tylenol, but quite effective.

End Pain is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2253656 on Apr 25, 2008

I have a history of a bad knee and hip and work in ICU where I'm on my feet and involved in heavy lifting for up to 12 hours a day. Despite exercise and stretching, the old pains come through by the end of a 3 day stretch. Thats when I grab the End Pain. Usually take it before activity and when needed. The stuff stops the pain and without any stomach upset. Amazing stuff.

Product Information

Posted by Reviewer2933531 on Oct 26, 2007

Wonderful, been taking for almost a year. It is excellent for pain as I can't use over the counter products. Life saver!!!

Works Quite Well!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Sep 18, 2011

I usually buy Inflama-Rest, but they're always having issues leaving herbal websites to be out of stock. I decided I had to find another pain reliever for my fibromyalgia pain for the times when Inflama-Rest is out of stock. End Pain works well, enough to keep purchasing. As a backup to Inflama-Rest, I highly recommend this product.

Review of results from using Enzymatic Therapy Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2524928 on Oct 15, 2009

after taking these tables for four days now, I am finding that the arthritic pain in my knees and hip have almost totally disappeared.

Enzymatic Therapy End Pain

Posted by Reviewer2218377 on Nov 22, 2008

Overall the product works on joint and muscle pain when used over time. I tried it for a headache but it is not effective for that.

Works great, reordering so I don't run out

Posted by HappyHerbal on Nov 11, 2011

I can't take asprin, ibuprofren, naproxen etc due to gastritis and I may as well take nothing as to take plain tylenol but this works really well for muscular, joint and headache pain for me.

Finally !

Posted by Reviewer3034575 on Jul 14, 2014

I have looked for a product that would at least take away some of the pain, most likely not all of it. I have found a couple of products that have helped some what. Now I have found a product that has helped me tremendously. I have severe muscle pain and this product has brought it down quite a bit. I can be more comfortable in sitting for long periods of time than before. And by accident I came across another product sold by a multi-level marketing company that adds to the relief by taking End Pain and the other product together.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »