This has everything and the kitchen sink, BUT

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

I like the taste and that it has more than a multivitamin has in it. I don't like the fact that it has strontium and calcium both as they should be taken at different times of the day. By having both products in here, they tend to block each other absorption as they are fighting for the same receptor site. I take Jarrow Calcium Bone up and Doctors Strontium at different times of the day.

Great Concept!

Posted by Reviewer2181080 on Jan 04, 2012

I have only been taking this product for about a week so I am not sure how great it will be. However, it is replacing about 15 vitamin pills that I took daily and for that, I love it. It has all the nutrients and more, in it that I need to boost and help with my hypothyroidism. They flavor is tolerable if you mix it with some juice. So far I am very pleased with it.

No problems getting into Australia - A great once a day alternative to taking lots of tablets

Posted by 5479629416154384383 on Sep 29, 2014

I have only been using this product for a week or so but will be purchasing more. I am in Australia & just purchased 1 to trial & ensure no probs with customs, but arrived quickly and easily from iHerb. I have RA & Fibro. Energy is my greatest barrier to exercising etc. I have used many high grade nutritional supplements over 10 years and believe that has helped greatly, but it has been VERY expensive and difficult to time such as cleansing fibre products separate from Vitamin/Minerals making it hard to maintain. So once a day dose is a lot easier. The flavour is not bad (not yum either!), I think as good as something like this can get probably & it mixes in well which helps alot. I still chase it down with something else however I do like to make a berry protein smoothie with it, which it's great in. 1/2 banana, nuts, seeds, frozn berries, little milk & equiv water, pea protein powder and 1 scoop of this powder. Is definitely energising...I find I must take it in the morning or I have too much energy at night! Will report again after longer use. Mary from Australia.

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2681857 on Feb 13, 2012

Item was as ordered and delivered in a short amount of time!

still trying

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on May 02, 2012

A little sweet for my taste....but I keep trying it.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Sep 08, 2012

I bought is for my mom and she is quite happy with it so far.

Great for energy

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Makes me slightly jittery however great for energy production.

Berry splash

Posted by Reviewer2949745 on Oct 17, 2007

I have FMS/CFS and have found when I don't take vitamins I am more tired. They are also easily digested.

Feeling Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2974643 on Nov 08, 2007

I rely on this supplement to keep my energy level normal since my diagnosis of hypothyroidism.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1119842 on Nov 24, 2007

I have fibromyalgia and this has helped, along with diet change. I recommend trying it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »