This just may be the best drinkable vitamin/energy supplement out there!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 21, 2016

I drink this in the morning instead of coffee now. I feel great, and my hunger seems to be far less than normal, I will be adding this to my protein shakes. It provides a long lasting subtle energy and really does stave off fatigue. It definitely does what it says.

Does What It Says

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this product for at least 7 years. By the end of the first month I could tell the difference. Created by the doctor that wrote the first real book on dealing with CFS/ME and who also suffered from it himself. It contains most of the nutrients you need to start recovery but, of course, it is a not a one-shot wonder. They don't exist and I'm not sure why we keep looking for them!

Great with smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Mar 24, 2015

We love the taste of this product and how well it blends in. Enjoy the lift it gives too.

Berry Energy

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I was looking for vitamins to give me that pick-me-up. I started out using just one half of the scoop included. The results were good! This powder mixes easily in water with just a fork.

great!

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Nov 24, 2014

All the good stuff with none of the bad chemicals or additives. Excellent product!

Fatiqued to Fantastic Energy Revitalization System

Posted by 5561889806793597108 on Jan 21, 2014

This is a very good product in terms of boosting energy, I was able to notice a change within one week of use. I have much more energy upon waking in the morning, in fact I am waking up much earlier, and feeling well rested. I have also noticed that I do not have that late afternoon slump. One thing that was a bit puzzling is that the jar was only about 1/3 full???

Excellent Product

Posted by 5040961584378059724 on Jan 04, 2014

This product taken with Adrenal Stress End has changed my daughters life. she started the adrenal Stress End first then we added this and she hasn't looked back. No more snippy bad temper or over reactions to things.....Im very happy for her and those around her..

The solution to fatigue!

Posted by 5616667591202131980 on Nov 26, 2013

This product is what our patients talk about! They love this product.

Brilliant All-in-one supplement with a pleasant taste!

Posted by 4620078066650854890 on Sep 06, 2013

This product as well as the tropical citrus flavor I purchased tastes pleasant and I have definitely noticed a difference in overall well-being. I've also noticed that my cravings have more or less disappeared now that I've been taking this product for a few weeks every day which is great. I like the fact that this contains no stimulants. I will definitely continue with this and order again!

Great product and price