This just may be the best drinkable vitamin/energy supplement out there!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 21, 2016

I drink this in the morning instead of coffee now. I feel great, and my hunger seems to be far less than normal, I will be adding this to my protein shakes. It provides a long lasting subtle energy and really does stave off fatigue. It definitely does what it says.

Great for energy

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Makes me slightly jittery however great for energy production.

Stomach upset after taking just one scoop

Posted by 5141980221112917010 on Jun 23, 2015

Experienced stomach cramp after the first scoop. Waited a few day. Experience stomach churning after second and subsequent scoops. Stopped taking the product. Found a total of 7 plastic scoops embedded in the powder!

Does What It Says

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this product for at least 7 years. By the end of the first month I could tell the difference. Created by the doctor that wrote the first real book on dealing with CFS/ME and who also suffered from it himself. It contains most of the nutrients you need to start recovery but, of course, it is a not a one-shot wonder. They don't exist and I'm not sure why we keep looking for them!

Great with smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Mar 24, 2015

We love the taste of this product and how well it blends in. Enjoy the lift it gives too.

Berry Energy

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I was looking for vitamins to give me that pick-me-up. I started out using just one half of the scoop included. The results were good! This powder mixes easily in water with just a fork.

great!

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Nov 24, 2014

All the good stuff with none of the bad chemicals or additives. Excellent product!

No problems getting into Australia - A great once a day alternative to taking lots of tablets

Posted by 5479629416154384383 on Sep 29, 2014

I have only been using this product for a week or so but will be purchasing more. I am in Australia & just purchased 1 to trial & ensure no probs with customs, but arrived quickly and easily from iHerb. I have RA & Fibro. Energy is my greatest barrier to exercising etc. I have used many high grade nutritional supplements over 10 years and believe that has helped greatly, but it has been VERY expensive and difficult to time such as cleansing fibre products separate from Vitamin/Minerals making it hard to maintain. So once a day dose is a lot easier. The flavour is not bad (not yum either!), I think as good as something like this can get probably & it mixes in well which helps alot. I still chase it down with something else however I do like to make a berry protein smoothie with it, which it's great in. 1/2 banana, nuts, seeds, frozn berries, little milk & equiv water, pea protein powder and 1 scoop of this powder. Is definitely energising...I find I must take it in the morning or I have too much energy at night! Will report again after longer use. Mary from Australia.

Fatiqued to Fantastic Energy Revitalization System

Posted by 5561889806793597108 on Jan 21, 2014

This is a very good product in terms of boosting energy, I was able to notice a change within one week of use. I have much more energy upon waking in the morning, in fact I am waking up much earlier, and feeling well rested. I have also noticed that I do not have that late afternoon slump. One thing that was a bit puzzling is that the jar was only about 1/3 full???

Excellent Product

Posted by 5040961584378059724 on Jan 04, 2014

This product taken with Adrenal Stress End has changed my daughters life. she started the adrenal Stress End first then we added this and she hasn't looked back. No more snippy bad temper or over reactions to things.....Im very happy for her and those around her..