New All-In-One Version Tastes Awful!

Posted by Reviewer3180437 on Sep 26, 2010

I have used the product for a long time, and I find it very effective. However, it looks like they changed the product to lower packaging costs. The new version has the B vitamins mixed in with the powder, instead of in separate capsules. The reason for putting the B vitamins in capsules in the original version is because they have a very bad and lingering aftertaste. My personal opinion is that the new formula tastes awful! I would rather pay for the packaging costs of returning to the old system that suffer with that taste.

Tastes Bad

Posted by Reviewer2964779 on Jan 31, 2011

This product does not disolve well and tastes bad. I will not order it again.

nothing happens after I drink the concoction

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Feb 10, 2011

I am not aware of any increase in my energy level as a result of using the product

Gross Berry Spalsh

Posted by Reviewer2068505 on Mar 12, 2009

This stuff is nasty. I've put it in water, juice and smoothies and I cannot get it down. I threw it out.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1161143 on May 06, 2010

I was pretty hopeful about this, but as soon as I started taking it I became very sick and ended up with diarrhea. The moment I stopped taking it (a week later) I felt better. My mother tried it out as well. She never got sick, but I don't think she saw any change in her energy level. I hope we're just some of the few people that don't have much luck with it. I may still try it again a little later on in much MUCH smaller doses (my body seriously doesn't need as much as what's crammed into this).

Stomach upset after taking just one scoop

Posted by 5141980221112917010 on Jun 23, 2015

Experienced stomach cramp after the first scoop. Waited a few day. Experience stomach churning after second and subsequent scoops. Stopped taking the product. Found a total of 7 plastic scoops embedded in the powder!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »