Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash Flavor, 21.6 oz (612 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Save your money

Posted by Reviewer2914109 From New York on Nov 16, 2007

I was so hopeful but all it's done so far is give me an upset stomach each time I take it. I just think there's too many vitamins and minerals fo a poor stomach to digest. I will continue taking it at dinner while my meak to see if that helps.

Horrible taste- Can't even stand to drink it

Posted by Reviewer1377287 From Texas on Aug 23, 2010

I wish i could say if this stuff works or not. I have tried mixing it with water, juice, yogurt, and all different types of smoothies, but it tastes and smells so disgusting i just cannot get it down. Believe me, I have tried, it just has such an overpowering, terrible taste it makes me want to throw up!

New All-In-One Version Tastes Awful!

Posted by Reviewer3180437 From California on Sep 26, 2010

I have used the product for a long time, and I find it very effective. However, it looks like they changed the product to lower packaging costs. The new version has the B vitamins mixed in with the powder, instead of in separate capsules. The reason for putting the B vitamins in capsules in the original version is because they have a very bad and lingering aftertaste. My personal opinion is that the new formula tastes awful! I would rather pay for the packaging costs of returning to the old system that suffer with that taste.

Tastes Bad

Posted by Reviewer2964779 From Texas on Jan 31, 2011

This product does not disolve well and tastes bad. I will not order it again.

nothing happens after I drink the concoction

Posted by Reviewer2905775 From Canada on Feb 10, 2011

I am not aware of any increase in my energy level as a result of using the product

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »