Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1161143 on May 06, 2010

I was pretty hopeful about this, but as soon as I started taking it I became very sick and ended up with diarrhea. The moment I stopped taking it (a week later) I felt better. My mother tried it out as well. She never got sick, but I don't think she saw any change in her energy level. I hope we're just some of the few people that don't have much luck with it. I may still try it again a little later on in much MUCH smaller doses (my body seriously doesn't need as much as what's crammed into this).

Gross Berry Spalsh

Posted by Reviewer2068505 on Mar 12, 2009

This stuff is nasty. I've put it in water, juice and smoothies and I cannot get it down. I threw it out.

Fatigued to Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1752752 on Nov 27, 2008

Most unsatisfactory - I have high blood pressure and the product contains Tyrosine. You hsould have a warning on the product. So people like me don't waste their money. I didn't really rate this product but I couldn't continue until I did.

Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer1493254 on Mar 17, 2008

Unfortunately, I reacted negatively to some of the ingredients so I only took one dose. I suspect it was the malic acid. Therefore, I was not able to effectively assess if this therapy would help me or not.

product made me ill

Posted by Reviewer1609984 on Jan 18, 2008

The product made me ill. It did not give me more energy instead just nausea. It cost a lot and now I have a huge tub of the stuff left. What a waste.

Save your money

Posted by Reviewer2914109 on Nov 16, 2007

I was so hopeful but all it's done so far is give me an upset stomach each time I take it. I just think there's too many vitamins and minerals fo a poor stomach to digest. I will continue taking it at dinner while my meak to see if that helps.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »