Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash Flavor, 21.6 oz (612 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

New Formula Is Terrible

Posted by Reviewer2763950 on Mar 09, 2011

I faithfully used this product for years, but I cannot stand the taste and aftertaste of the "new, improved" formula, which includes the B vitamins in the powder. Formerly, the B vitamins were in a separate capsule. B vitamins smell and taste terrible, so I cannot understand why they would include them in a formula meant to be drunk. The taste is intolerable, and I can't force myself to drink it. I beg Enzymatic Therapy to return to the former formula. Until then, I can't buy it.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2003456 on Mar 24, 2011

After reviewing all the testomonials. I thoght i would give this a try. Itwas suppose to taste alright, but I found it tob nasty, It also would not desolve properly.

Fatigued to Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1752752 on Nov 27, 2008

Most unsatisfactory - I have high blood pressure and the product contains Tyrosine. You hsould have a warning on the product. So people like me don't waste their money. I didn't really rate this product but I couldn't continue until I did.

Gross Berry Spalsh

Posted by Reviewer2068505 on Mar 12, 2009

This stuff is nasty. I've put it in water, juice and smoothies and I cannot get it down. I threw it out.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1161143 on May 06, 2010

I was pretty hopeful about this, but as soon as I started taking it I became very sick and ended up with diarrhea. The moment I stopped taking it (a week later) I felt better. My mother tried it out as well. She never got sick, but I don't think she saw any change in her energy level. I hope we're just some of the few people that don't have much luck with it. I may still try it again a little later on in much MUCH smaller doses (my body seriously doesn't need as much as what's crammed into this).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »