July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Tropical Citrus Flavor, 25.5 oz (723 g)

Reviews 4-star

Nice flavour, easy to mix and drink

Posted by Reviewer3166697 on May 16, 2011

It's a bit early to assess the efficacy of this product, but it includes a very wide range of supplements thought to be useful for treating the symptoms of CFS, works out much cheaper than buying them individually, and is very easy to drink each morning before breakfast. Please note that it does contain calcium, which can interfere with the absorption of thyroid (t4) supplements, which are best taken 30-60 mins before breakfast. No iron suits me as I have a high level already.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1982784 on Feb 04, 2012

This really works and citrus taste is much better than berry splash. I only wish silicon dioxide would be remover from this product because there are some indications that it might contribute to chronigue fatigue which is what this product is used for. Might be even more effective without sil. oxide since works despite it.

Fuel for Energy Bunny

Posted by Reviewer3021647 on Jan 19, 2010

This gives me so much energy--it's simply amazing! However, I'm a little concerned about the high "dosage" of each component (i.e. >1,000% RDA). I don't know if this would cause an overload in the long run.

New customer

Posted by Reviewer1789235 on Mar 28, 2010

I have only taken this product for 6 days - taste is good, usually put in orange juice (citrus formula) It does take a wisk wand or mixer to get out all the lumps. the first day I took it was fine and the 2nd day also but by the 3rd day my stomach started to cramp and I found myself on the commode most of the day. I had to cut back on the dosage and will build slowly to a full scoop. I feel good and my energy levels are good, I believe this product will be my answer to taking a lot of pills/capsules to get the same amount of vitamins. This is much easier and tastier. I will write another review after I am able to take a full scoop.

it helps with cfs

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Nov 05, 2010

great product with everything in it, so you have a good basis. Energy is ok, but not wow. I use it with enada and colostrum