Nice flavour, easy to mix and drink

Posted by Reviewer3166697 on May 16, 2011

It's a bit early to assess the efficacy of this product, but it includes a very wide range of supplements thought to be useful for treating the symptoms of CFS, works out much cheaper than buying them individually, and is very easy to drink each morning before breakfast. Please note that it does contain calcium, which can interfere with the absorption of thyroid (t4) supplements, which are best taken 30-60 mins before breakfast. No iron suits me as I have a high level already.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1982784 on Feb 04, 2012

This really works and citrus taste is much better than berry splash. I only wish silicon dioxide would be remover from this product because there are some indications that it might contribute to chronigue fatigue which is what this product is used for. Might be even more effective without sil. oxide since works despite it.

New customer

Posted by Reviewer1789235 on Mar 28, 2010

I have only taken this product for 6 days - taste is good, usually put in orange juice (citrus formula) It does take a wisk wand or mixer to get out all the lumps. the first day I took it was fine and the 2nd day also but by the 3rd day my stomach started to cramp and I found myself on the commode most of the day. I had to cut back on the dosage and will build slowly to a full scoop. I feel good and my energy levels are good, I believe this product will be my answer to taking a lot of pills/capsules to get the same amount of vitamins. This is much easier and tastier. I will write another review after I am able to take a full scoop.

it helps with cfs

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Nov 05, 2010

great product with everything in it, so you have a good basis. Energy is ok, but not wow. I use it with enada and colostrum

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer1956864 on Nov 15, 2010

this is an excellent price & a great product. it mixes well with water & other liquids and the taste is good. the blend of vitamins/minerals/nutrients is fabulous, as is the quality. i plan to continue this as my multivitamin! i enjoy mixed with water or a protein shake, both are satisfactory!

good multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2669033 on Dec 10, 2010

not the best tasting product but its as good as it gets in terms of a multivitamin product. has all the vitamins and minerals you need to live a healthy life

worth it!

Posted by Reviewer2457018 on Jan 03, 2011

A little gritty and you must drink it fast or it clumps. But STILL, great flavor and definetly boosts energy without an unpleasant rush.

Fantastic Product but Super Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jul 08, 2007

I took this product as long as I could stand the mega-sweet taste, which wasn't very long, but I really did feel fantastic. I tried adding lemon to it, but that didn't even help. If you can take it, it's a truly great, highly effective product. I really wish Dr. Tietelbaum would create a way-less sweet version of it. I'm buying it for my son now, since he can handle super sweet things better than I can.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2588518 on Nov 03, 2007

Have had more energy and hopeful that this product is a contributing factor. In conjunction with exercise and nutrition.

Fatigued to Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1589332 on Dec 04, 2007

Product has helped me with energy and fibro. Although my kids know when mom takes her vitamins she is going to plug her nose to eliminate most of the taste. Tastes gross but worth it!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »