New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Tropical Citrus Flavor, 25.5 oz (723 g)

Excessive RDI% caused nausea & cramping

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Feb 19, 2012

At first I misread the label and took one level scoop with a glass of water. Having read in reviews it doesn't mix easily, I put some water in a glass first, gradually sprinkled it in letting it fall, then mixed it thoroughly with a mini-whisk, then added more water. Doing it this way I found that nearly all of it mixed in with just a few very tiny bits left clinging to the sides of the glass which I then swished with more water and scraped off with the mini-whisk. The taste was unpleasantly sweet with an aftertaste of bitterness + stevia. Not particularly pleasant, but do-able for the expected health benefits. I felt just slightly ill after ingesting it, and over the following hours I developed nasty cramps in my bowels and nausea. My urine turned neon yellow for about 6 hours after ingesting it, and neon yellow bordering on green by 8 hours later! I felt like I might vomit for 24 hours. I figured I took too much, and gave my body a rest for a few days. The second time I tried having just half a scoop (which I then read was the recommended serving size) in a glass of water. I felt sick again, nausea again, neon-yellow urine again, occasional cramps, and gassy disrupted feces. Another few days break and I tried again with less than half a scoop in a glass of water. No intense reactions this time, though I did still feel sick and my urine was brighter yellow for at least 8 hours. Naturally from my diet/lifestyle, I do not have any severe vitamin deficiencies (minor deficiencies in zinc, iron, vitamin D), so I suppose the quantities contained in this supplement were too excessive to be healthy for my body. Perhaps this intense form of supplementation would be helpful for people with more extensive and severe vitamin/mineral/etc. deficiencies. All in all, not good for me personally, no positive effects noted, have used less than 4 scoops over 3 weeks and wont be using any more, and certainly wouldn't recommend it.

Need Pills, not powder!

Posted by Reviewer1454467 on Jul 23, 2010

This has the vitamins I desire to take, but I would prefer a pill form. This tastes terrible and I have only been able to use it one time.

Cannot live without it

Posted by Reviewer1754570 on Sep 19, 2009

I have had gastric bypass surgery and this is hands down the best all around vitamin package you can get.

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigue to Fantastic Energy Revitalization System, Citrus Delight is a life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2611372 on Jul 29, 2009

About 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I had terrible muscle cramping and exhaustion that was debilitating. I had to stop working. About 2 years ago I read the book "From Fatigue to Fantastic" and tried this Energy Revitalization System. What a difference! It took about 2 weeks but all muscle cramping stopped and my energy improved remarkably! I started working again and can actually exercise without the subsequent painful cramping. I highly recommend this product! It has been a life saver for me! I also highly recommend reading the book "From Fatigue to Fantastic" if you have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My husband does not have Fibromyalgia but he has started taking this product to improve his energy level. He has been amazed at the increase in his energy level. I hope you give it a try.

This is Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1409266 on May 20, 2010

I had so much success with this I ordered some for my mother and aunt for the holidays to keep them out of the winter funk. It is gentle but sooo effective, highly recommend it!