LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer3279740 on Nov 05, 2011

been taking this drink every morning for 3 months now and feel like a different person! Fatigued to....almost Fabulous.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

OK, so the taste isn't the greatest, but if you add a shot of one of the super fruit juices (acai, mangosteen, goji, noni blend) it tastes a lot better. To cut the sweetness, add a shot of unsweetened cranberry juice. I felt better within an hour of my first serving, and since I suffer from hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia, anything that improves my energy level is a critical element in my routine. I like that I am energized without feeling jittery, and there's no "rush"....just a gradual increase in energy and well-being. I ordered another one to make sure I don't run out. Quality ingredients that work for me.

Posted by Reviewer3098526 on Sep 17, 2011

works good

fatigued to fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1567642 on Aug 15, 2011

this product is pretty good ..does not make you jittery at all

Energy Drink Mix

Posted by Reviewer1081176 on Jun 10, 2011

This is a great energy booster & I saw results within a week. I found for me personally that if I drank my mix after lunch which was when my energy was the lowest, I got better results. I will be reordering!

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer2225349 on Jun 01, 2011

Love this product. It replaces so many other products and makes life so easy. Noticed a positive difference in my health using it.

great

Posted by Reviewer2081242 on May 29, 2011

A good way to have a daily vitamin and mineral drink in the morning. Very tasty and gives you that energy for the day.

Nice flavour, easy to mix and drink

Posted by Reviewer3166697 on May 16, 2011

It's a bit early to assess the efficacy of this product, but it includes a very wide range of supplements thought to be useful for treating the symptoms of CFS, works out much cheaper than buying them individually, and is very easy to drink each morning before breakfast. Please note that it does contain calcium, which can interfere with the absorption of thyroid (t4) supplements, which are best taken 30-60 mins before breakfast. No iron suits me as I have a high level already.

Tastes Good, Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer1640682 on May 08, 2011

I love taking this as a drink when I first get up in the morning. I suffer from Adrenal Fatigue and this has all the vitamins in one drink that is recommended by Dr. James Wilson in his book "Adrenal Fatigue". It saves taking many pills throughout the day. I have tried other vitamin drinks that were undrinkable; this one tastes great. I feel calmer throughout the day with more energy.

Throw your coffee and other quick-me-ups away forever

Posted by Reviewer3004636 on Apr 28, 2011

This stuff is SOOOOOOOOOO good, and healthy at the same time!!! Even my java bound sister now uses it!! Mix in blender with 1/2 water 1/2 tangerine juice!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :-)