Awful flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Mar 20, 2012

After reading dr Teitelbaums book, I was very happy to receive this product so quickly. I suppose the ingredients are mostly ok, but I really don't get why it has to be so sweet. It is impossible for me to drink it, mixed with anything it's still extremely sweet. I tried it a few times because it expensive but the amount of Stevia is really to much if you're not used to (artificially) sweetened products. A very fake flavor. Opening it makes me not wantAlso, if you're using this for tiredness, I don't see why you would want to use sweetened products, they will just influence your blood sugar too much. Now I wish I had read the ingredient list better before ordering. Back to different products now...

Not very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

I used this brand with the sleeping formula and it worked great. So ,I tried this for energy wishing to have a positive effect also. But it hasn't

Tastes Yucky!!

Posted by Reviewer1721551 on Mar 20, 2015

My taste buds give this a thumbs down (it's basically crushed vitamins), but it does provide an energy benefit; no more so than traditional capsules. My advice is: find a good vitamin capsule supplement if taste is important as this is a hard swallow both in taste and price.

Can't stomach the smell..

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Nov 27, 2007

I'm sure it's a great product but I agree with another reviewer...it smells terrible..made me sick to my stomach & stunk up my cupboard as well. Had to get rid of it. :(

ok

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012

I have used this for a few weeks now, but are not feeling any differense. And I dont like the taste at all. But I am still taking it, only because I think I am getting a lot of vitamins from it. Will not reorder.UPDATE: this actually made me more tired.