Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Tropical Citrus Flavor, 25.5 oz (723 g)

Tastes Good, Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer1640682 on May 08, 2011

I love taking this as a drink when I first get up in the morning. I suffer from Adrenal Fatigue and this has all the vitamins in one drink that is recommended by Dr. James Wilson in his book "Adrenal Fatigue". It saves taking many pills throughout the day. I have tried other vitamin drinks that were undrinkable; this one tastes great. I feel calmer throughout the day with more energy.

Energy Drink Mix

Posted by Reviewer1081176 on Jun 10, 2011

This is a great energy booster & I saw results within a week. I found for me personally that if I drank my mix after lunch which was when my energy was the lowest, I got better results. I will be reordering!

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

OK, so the taste isn't the greatest, but if you add a shot of one of the super fruit juices (acai, mangosteen, goji, noni blend) it tastes a lot better. To cut the sweetness, add a shot of unsweetened cranberry juice. I felt better within an hour of my first serving, and since I suffer from hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia, anything that improves my energy level is a critical element in my routine. I like that I am energized without feeling jittery, and there's no "rush"....just a gradual increase in energy and well-being. I ordered another one to make sure I don't run out. Quality ingredients that work for me.

Nice flavour, easy to mix and drink

Posted by Reviewer3166697 on May 16, 2011

It's a bit early to assess the efficacy of this product, but it includes a very wide range of supplements thought to be useful for treating the symptoms of CFS, works out much cheaper than buying them individually, and is very easy to drink each morning before breakfast. Please note that it does contain calcium, which can interfere with the absorption of thyroid (t4) supplements, which are best taken 30-60 mins before breakfast. No iron suits me as I have a high level already.

From Ontario, Canada

Posted by Reviewer2728876 on Jan 10, 2011

I have symptoms of chronic fatigue. I tried d-ribose first, which helped my energy level. Then I added this product a month later. A month of using this product has passed and I have noticed no difference. And certainly no improvement. I don't think I will re-order. A big complaint is it burns the back of my throat so is hard to get down.