Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2543096 on Aug 09, 2012

So I tried it in my morning smoothy and I was amazed at how much more alive I felt....My body must have been lacking in some of the things in this product. Tastes great, too! I could get used to feeling like this all the time! In fact I am getting used to it! Sweeet!

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 13, 2012

Good product at an available price. Fast delivery and outstanding services provided. Thank you iHerb.

Product Review

Posted by 5127805065704417519 on Dec 28, 2012

The Enzymatic Therapy has been a very good product for me.It has increased my energy level and helps throughout the day.

Energy Revitilization System

Posted by Reviewer2593857 on Feb 17, 2012

Good stuff,packed with nutrition !

Will Never Go Without This

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jun 13, 2012

I have taken this for three years for fibromyalgia after going to a fibro clinic in Las Vegas. Recently, I decided to try a different multi, and within three days the pain was so profoundly worse, I will never do that again. It does take a few weeks at first to see a real difference. And don't expect to be cured, but this makes a huge difference.

simply the best

Posted by Reviewer2999913 on Jun 18, 2012

we use it in our naturopathic clinic in Switzerland for almost all patients who suffer from extreme fatigue (different reasons) it helps a lot!

ERS is great!

Posted by Reviewer2315438 on Nov 18, 2008

I feel so much better after using ERS on a daily basis. I mix mine into a fruit smoothy for breakfast. I am normally very sensitive to vitamins, but haven't had a problem keeping this down at all.

IHerb order

Posted by Reviewer1939848 on Dec 08, 2008

It came so quickly & in great condition which doesn't happen that often in Alaska

Enzymatic Therapy, Energy Revitalization System, Citrus Flavored,

Posted by Reviewer1599200 on Dec 22, 2008

My husband loves it; he feels better after taking it even after the first time. He also likes the flavor.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1752686 on Jan 06, 2009

Can't live without it - if I miss a day for some reason, I really feel it