Relief from insomnia!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Aug 30, 2009

I have had insomnia off and on for the past 10 years and this is the only capsule that has helped me to sleep through the night without a completely groggy feeling in the morning. I will be ordering more.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Jan 18, 2010

This stuff really helps me sleep. With diabetes and thyroid problems, i am up and down a lot at night, and many times cannot get back to sleep. But the Valerium really helps me get back to sleep. I am very happy with the product.

The Name Says It All

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Apr 29, 2006

This has become an essential product in the management of my connective tissue disease. In a sleep study it was found that my Delta sleep patterns were abnormal and contributed to my condition, which was something I'd already suspected. I had no trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep and experiencing deep, renewing rest were a frustrating, seemingly impossible goal. I was not content to take prescription sleep aids because I prefer to limit my exposure to drugs and toxins when I can. Revitalizing Sleep Formula is a natural, herbal approach that truly does help me get uninterrupted deep sleep. When I don't take it, I don't sleep as well or awake refreshed. I've tried other brands of herbal sleep remedies but they had no noticeable effect (except one that actually kept me awake!) I've been taking Enzymatic Therapy's formula for over a year and so far it remains consistently effective and without side effects. I am very grateful for this product.

Takes 30 minutes to relax you!

Posted by Reviewer1894450 on Mar 27, 2009

This stuff really works great and takes 30 minutes to kick in. It really helps to relax you before you get to sleep! Works great!

Worked for me.

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 29, 2010

Mild but effective. No hangover.

really helps

Posted by Reviewer1377853 on Mar 31, 2008

Although I may still wake during the night, I am now able to get back to sleep. No groggy feeling in the morning as long as I take it early enough to get 7 hours of sleep. Smell is not too pleasant.

ALONG WITH MELATONIN AND A VALARIAN

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on May 17, 2010

DOZES ME OFF BETTER THAN A XANAX.

Gives me a headache

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Oct 27, 2010

This gave me both upset stomach and headache. Can't take it.

These Kept Me Awake!

Posted by Reviewer3257300 on Mar 13, 2010

The first night I took two of these tablets to help me sleep - I frequently have trouble sleeping, and was looking for something better than the OTC sleep-aids. I was up half the night, on edge, and simply unable to sleep. The following night, I took three, thinking that perhaps I hadn't taken enough the previous night. And, again - I was up all night, jittery, on-edge and unable to sleep. This was really disappointing since I'd purchased two bottles of this and had high hope - now I'm thinking it's best to simply throw away the rest so that I can get some rest! I've happily gone back to my OTC aids. I can NOT recommend these at all.

I think it has opposite effect

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Jul 24, 2011

I took two pills only once, but I felt I stayed awake longer. I am affraid to try again. It might not work for me

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »