Relief from insomnia!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Aug 30, 2009

I have had insomnia off and on for the past 10 years and this is the only capsule that has helped me to sleep through the night without a completely groggy feeling in the morning. I will be ordering more.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Jan 18, 2010

This stuff really helps me sleep. With diabetes and thyroid problems, i am up and down a lot at night, and many times cannot get back to sleep. But the Valerium really helps me get back to sleep. I am very happy with the product.

The Name Says It All

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Apr 29, 2006

This has become an essential product in the management of my connective tissue disease. In a sleep study it was found that my Delta sleep patterns were abnormal and contributed to my condition, which was something I'd already suspected. I had no trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep and experiencing deep, renewing rest were a frustrating, seemingly impossible goal. I was not content to take prescription sleep aids because I prefer to limit my exposure to drugs and toxins when I can. Revitalizing Sleep Formula is a natural, herbal approach that truly does help me get uninterrupted deep sleep. When I don't take it, I don't sleep as well or awake refreshed. I've tried other brands of herbal sleep remedies but they had no noticeable effect (except one that actually kept me awake!) I've been taking Enzymatic Therapy's formula for over a year and so far it remains consistently effective and without side effects. I am very grateful for this product.

Worked for me.

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 29, 2010

Mild but effective. No hangover.

Takes 30 minutes to relax you!

Posted by Reviewer1894450 on Mar 27, 2009

This stuff really works great and takes 30 minutes to kick in. It really helps to relax you before you get to sleep! Works great!

Great alternative to over the counter sleep aids.

Posted by Reviewer2488905 on Apr 16, 2010

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and have had sleeping difficulties for years. This product helps me to sleep more soundly and awake refreshed. This has been a hugh improvement to my life.

sleepzzzzzzzz

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Apr 29, 2010

Certainly makes it easier for me to sleep. I have a hard time, and most things are too much or a waste, this seems to work. This is the one that Whole foods copied.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Mar 17, 2011

Decided to give these a try. I take 3 in combination with a 5mg time release melatonin (by Natrol) and it does wonders. Will definitely be ordering again, just wish they made a bigger bottle!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Apr 04, 2011

worked as they said they would

IT DOES WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO DO

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Sep 06, 2011

I took it couple of times and really made my sleep much-much easier without any side effects. It works for me

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »