Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1752686 on Jan 06, 2009

Because of medications I'm on, I broke out in a rash - have taken this formula several years ago with no problems.

really helps

Posted by Reviewer1377853 on Mar 31, 2008

Although I may still wake during the night, I am now able to get back to sleep. No groggy feeling in the morning as long as I take it early enough to get 7 hours of sleep. Smell is not too pleasant.

Tricky Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2983775 on Mar 13, 2008

I bought this product specifically for my significant other who suffers from CFS. It hasn't worked particularly well for her, but the product's creator did warn that in a small percentage of users the sleep formula actually has a reverse effect. It seems she's in that small percentage.

Might be good

Posted by Reviewer2604574 on Mar 11, 2008

I am trying this for the first time. So far it seems to be helping me to get to sleep.

The Name Says It All

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Apr 29, 2006

This has become an essential product in the management of my connective tissue disease. In a sleep study it was found that my Delta sleep patterns were abnormal and contributed to my condition, which was something I'd already suspected. I had no trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep and experiencing deep, renewing rest were a frustrating, seemingly impossible goal. I was not content to take prescription sleep aids because I prefer to limit my exposure to drugs and toxins when I can. Revitalizing Sleep Formula is a natural, herbal approach that truly does help me get uninterrupted deep sleep. When I don't take it, I don't sleep as well or awake refreshed. I've tried other brands of herbal sleep remedies but they had no noticeable effect (except one that actually kept me awake!) I've been taking Enzymatic Therapy's formula for over a year and so far it remains consistently effective and without side effects. I am very grateful for this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »