New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Revitalizing Sleep Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

Improves sleep quality for FMS or CFIDS. (Use melatonin if you need help *falling* asleep)

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Sep 24, 2008

This supplement improves the quality of my sleep moreso than helping me fall asleep or stay asleep. That's really important for anyone who struggles with Fibromyalgia or CFIDS (like me). I've been using it for years. Any time that I've stopped - I notice that my quality of sleep is awful and I wake up with a "sleep hangover" - whereas when I do take it - I feel good in the morning.

Unbelievable sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2832489 on Feb 10, 2007

This combination of traditional herbals is an amazing sleep regulator. I started using it for chronic viral fatigue and improved immediately. I've given it to several family members and have yet to see it NOT help irregular sleep rhythms, stress, or trouble getting deep sleep. Also, as noted, most people don't experience a sleep hangover. N.B., everyone I've seen needs 2 capsules for effective results.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Nov 08, 2007

I bought this for my wife that was not sleeping well, she would get up everymorning at 3 A.M. Since she has been using this she sleeps until 6 much much better. I take it from time to time and seem to rest better.

i sleep so much better now

Posted by Reviewer2390905 on Apr 01, 2008

I have been using this product for over a year now. If I run out I can tell the difference. When taking this I wake up feeling more resting and I am less apt to get sleepy during the day. Now if it could just shut the bladder down for the night. lol

Amazing Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2537449 on Sep 11, 2009

I tried this after taking a perscription sleep medicine for 10 years. I am sleeping better now than I have in a decade and I don't feel groggy in the morning when I wake up. I am truly grateful to have found this product and iherb's prices are just right for my budget.