Unbelievable sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2832489 on Feb 10, 2007

This combination of traditional herbals is an amazing sleep regulator. I started using it for chronic viral fatigue and improved immediately. I've given it to several family members and have yet to see it NOT help irregular sleep rhythms, stress, or trouble getting deep sleep. Also, as noted, most people don't experience a sleep hangover. N.B., everyone I've seen needs 2 capsules for effective results.

Improves sleep quality for FMS or CFIDS. (Use melatonin if you need help *falling* asleep)

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Sep 24, 2008

This supplement improves the quality of my sleep moreso than helping me fall asleep or stay asleep. That's really important for anyone who struggles with Fibromyalgia or CFIDS (like me). I've been using it for years. Any time that I've stopped - I notice that my quality of sleep is awful and I wake up with a "sleep hangover" - whereas when I do take it - I feel good in the morning.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Nov 08, 2007

I bought this for my wife that was not sleeping well, she would get up everymorning at 3 A.M. Since she has been using this she sleeps until 6 much much better. I take it from time to time and seem to rest better.

i sleep so much better now

Posted by Reviewer2390905 on Apr 01, 2008

I have been using this product for over a year now. If I run out I can tell the difference. When taking this I wake up feeling more resting and I am less apt to get sleepy during the day. Now if it could just shut the bladder down for the night. lol

Amazing Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2537449 on Sep 11, 2009

I tried this after taking a perscription sleep medicine for 10 years. I am sleeping better now than I have in a decade and I don't feel groggy in the morning when I wake up. I am truly grateful to have found this product and iherb's prices are just right for my budget.

WORKS GOOD.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jul 08, 2010

One pill of this and a melatonin pill is as good as a xanax.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Jun 28, 2006

As a chronic fatigue sufferer, I was having a lot of trouble getting rejuvenating sleep. I avoided prescription sleep aids because I didn't like the side effects, and other herbal remedies didn't have a noticeable effect, except that one brand made my sleep habits even worse! However, this product really works for me, consistently, reliably, and with no side effects whatsoever. I fall asleep easily, I stay asleep, and I awake refreshed and alert. The ingredients are natural and nourishing, so I'm not afraid of toxicity with prolonged use. I take one capsule every night and it works without knocking me comatose. I won't be without it!

Sleep soundly

Posted by Reviewer1982091 on Apr 28, 2007

I have Fibromyalgia and was haing trouble falling asleep at night. Since I started taking the Revitalizing Sleep Formula I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep. It smells really bad, but works great.

Sleep Formula

Posted by Reviewer2258016 on Oct 14, 2007

I have used this product for several years. It helps me get a good night's sleep without any morning drowsiness.

sleep for chronic fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2134008 on Oct 15, 2007

This works better than other formulas for our family, which is coping with chronic fatigue in 2 members and Fibromyalgia in another