Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer1764211 on Nov 07, 2007

Good for sleep latency, but you may wake up at 2 am and not be able to get back to sleep.

Good for relaxation but not for sleep

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Jan 29, 2008

If you're expecting to be zonked out from taking these then find a different product. These work if you're looking for a general relaxation product, although you have to take a hand full for the whole effect.

Not for me ...

Posted by Reviewer3006343 on May 15, 2008

Unfortunately, did not do anything for me. My sleep problem is staying asleep, not getting to sleep, and this did not help that. I'm still giving it three stars,though, because the brand is good and I wouldn't want to discourage someone from at least trying it.

Effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer2350560 on Jun 03, 2010

This sleep formula was effective about 50% of the time.

Not for everybody

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Nov 06, 2010

I notice many reviews state there is no hangover the next morning from taking this. I have a different reaction and feel foggy and a bit drugged from the Valerian.....especially if I take two. It does not really help me.

Sleep at last

Posted by Reviewer3333424 on Jan 29, 2011

I first tried one cap as directed but it didn't seem to work, so next night I took two and slept all night.

Might be helpful...

Posted by Reviewer2039131 on Jul 02, 2012

or might not. Hard to say. But maybe it'll help the majority of people. I have mild fibromyalgia and my deep sleep is disturbed all night with "alpha interruptions." I hoped this herbal supplement might help calm down my brain wave activity so I'd get a better sleep. I'm not sure if it's really helping. Some nights a little better. I do feel like I'm dreaming more, so maybe it's helping.