Enzymatic Therapy, Revitalizing Sleep Formula

Posted by Reviewer1864058 on Apr 17, 2008

I found that this product helps me relax. I have to take two or three though for a good sleep which it does suggest on the box. Oh, watch out it smells like cow manure. So open it up in a area with windows. I still take it because it works. Also I saved a lot of money compared to other places. Thank you

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Nov 27, 2007

The best non-prescription sleep aid out there. Especiallly for fibromyalgia people!

sleep

Posted by Reviewer3158989 on Apr 05, 2009

This is a product I would recommend,I have more restful sleep than I have in a long time.Thanks

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3067648 on Apr 21, 2008

I was so excited to try these, but they did nothing for me at all. I tried taking anywhere from one to four and at different times prior to bedtime, as recommended, but it did not help to aid sleep.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2276197 on Feb 11, 2009

This does exactly what dr. Teitelbaum says it does: it helps me fall asleep when I am tired but just not able to sleep. I usually take 2, sometimes 3, and 4 when I travel. I LOVE this product.

Good price for the UK

Posted by Reviewer1344457 on Oct 26, 2010

Have used this product for 2 years to help my ME/CFS. The iHerb price is much cheaper than UK prices, even including postage!

Terrible, opposite of what its supposed to do

Posted by 4743948975801245617 on Jul 02, 2014

I have had mild problems to fall asleep, meaning it takes some time to get asleep but i do fall asleep eventually maybe one hour after getting to bed... so i thought of looking something herbal, i tried valerian 2000 mg and it helped alot......however i read that long term use of valerian is not advisable due to liver damage....so i looked for something lighter dose, found this reading that it had 200 mg only per capsule so taking 2 would just be 400 mg plus other ingredients....to my dismay the first night i didnt sleep at all..... my mind became more and more active like i just took caffiene...tried the second night and it actually stopped me from sleeping....i wouldnt give this product to my worst enemies....because no sleep leads to all sorts of unimaginable problems. i wish there was a zero rating for the product.

If You Cannot Sleep........

Posted by Reviewer1003947 on Jan 15, 2008

......use this product!!! Not only will it get you to sleep it will keep you asleep and in a deep sleep. It has helped me to get better quality and deeper sleep. Wouldn't be without it! It has even helped my 85 year old mother who has had chronic sleep trouble for years! Try it!

reviewing

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Oct 31, 2007

excellent product

Personal Opinion

Posted by Reviewer1435422 on Feb 01, 2007

GREAT, the best for me and I do not have a hangover!!!