10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Revitalizing Sleep Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

WORKS GOOD.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jul 08, 2010

One pill of this and a melatonin pill is as good as a xanax.

Enzymatic Therapy, Revitalizing Sleep Formula

Posted by Reviewer1864058 on Apr 17, 2008

I found that this product helps me relax. I have to take two or three though for a good sleep which it does suggest on the box. Oh, watch out it smells like cow manure. So open it up in a area with windows. I still take it because it works. Also I saved a lot of money compared to other places. Thank you

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Nov 27, 2007

The best non-prescription sleep aid out there. Especiallly for fibromyalgia people!

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Jun 28, 2006

As a chronic fatigue sufferer, I was having a lot of trouble getting rejuvenating sleep. I avoided prescription sleep aids because I didn't like the side effects, and other herbal remedies didn't have a noticeable effect, except that one brand made my sleep habits even worse! However, this product really works for me, consistently, reliably, and with no side effects whatsoever. I fall asleep easily, I stay asleep, and I awake refreshed and alert. The ingredients are natural and nourishing, so I'm not afraid of toxicity with prolonged use. I take one capsule every night and it works without knocking me comatose. I won't be without it!

Sleep soundly

Posted by Reviewer1982091 on Apr 28, 2007

I have Fibromyalgia and was haing trouble falling asleep at night. Since I started taking the Revitalizing Sleep Formula I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep. It smells really bad, but works great.