July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Revitalizing Sleep Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Nov 08, 2007

I bought this for my wife that was not sleeping well, she would get up everymorning at 3 A.M. Since she has been using this she sleeps until 6 much much better. I take it from time to time and seem to rest better.

Sleep soundly

Posted by Reviewer1982091 on Apr 28, 2007

I have Fibromyalgia and was haing trouble falling asleep at night. Since I started taking the Revitalizing Sleep Formula I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep. It smells really bad, but works great.

Sleep Formula

Posted by Reviewer2258016 on Oct 14, 2007

I have used this product for several years. It helps me get a good night's sleep without any morning drowsiness.

sleep for chronic fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2134008 on Oct 15, 2007

This works better than other formulas for our family, which is coping with chronic fatigue in 2 members and Fibromyalgia in another

Enzymatic Therapy, Revitalizing Sleep Formula

Posted by Reviewer1864058 on Apr 17, 2008

I found that this product helps me relax. I have to take two or three though for a good sleep which it does suggest on the box. Oh, watch out it smells like cow manure. So open it up in a area with windows. I still take it because it works. Also I saved a lot of money compared to other places. Thank you