Enzymatic Therapy Revitalizing Sleep Formula, energy 90 Capsuels

Posted by Reviewer2113044 on Jul 01, 2008

Very good product. I use it with Melatonin and can sleep all night.

Awesome - actually works

Posted by Reviewer1854846 on Sep 17, 2008

after trying for years to find a natural remedy for insomonia - this is it! I take 2 at night and sleep well.

Lynn

Posted by Reviewer1073445 on Sep 30, 2008

Great aid to sleep where others have failed me.

an amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3339337 on Jan 03, 2009

an amazing product for all ages, teens and adults, it helps you improving the quality of your sleep without drowzing you and when you wake up, early the following morning, you are revitilized and with a great disposition without being hiper. definitely recommended!!!

Oh such great sleep

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Mar 07, 2009

I thought I was sleeping okay! I had the odd night where I found getting to sleep but nothing too bad. Then I found that I needed to have something that would help me sleep better and found this. I now sleep so much better. I take mine about an hour before I am due to go to sleep and, sure enough, an hour later and my body is almost falling asleep. Very good!!

Great for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1041947 on Apr 14, 2009

Take 4.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1315882 on Aug 15, 2010

Really helps with sleep problems, I wake up rested and withouth the grogy sensation from other over the counter products.

GREAT

Posted by healthnut38 on Jan 05, 2010

WORKS GOOD. ONLY HAVE TO TAKE 1 A NIGHT

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Jan 07, 2010

I take one of these each night in conjunction with 200mg L-Theanine and 400mg Magnesium. I have great difficulty winding down (due to stress) and this is my miracle cocktail. Within 30 minutes, I am ready for sleep.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on Apr 29, 2010

I was having chronic insomnia, both having trouble getting to sleep and waking at 3 am and not being able to get back to sleep. This product helped me get to sleep,kept me asleep all night and got me out of the insomnia cycle. Now that my sleep is back to normal I don't need it currently, but I will take it again if I get into another funky sleep cycle in the future.