Worked well for me

Posted by Reviewer1309092 on Dec 12, 2015

Lack of sleep due to bereavement.. I suffered from memory loss and looked dreadful ( so they tell me) , I started taking 2 of these before bed, went straight off to sleep nearly every night. I now know what day it is and sleep through the night every night. NO HANGOVER either!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1315882 on Aug 15, 2010

Really helps with sleep problems, I wake up rested and withouth the grogy sensation from other over the counter products.

Sweet Dreams

Posted by Reviewer1151993 on Feb 17, 2012

I have found this product to be very helpful in allowing me to get restful sleep. It doesn't put me to sleep but it relaxes me enough so that I wake less frequently. I notice a huge difference when I run out. After a few days my sleep starts to get worse again.

Great Sleep at Last

Posted by Reviewer1640682 on May 08, 2011

My sleep problem lies with staying asleep. I fall asleep with no problems, but around 3:00 I'm wide awake and quite often don't get back to sleep again. My sleep has improved greatly after taking the Sleep Formula.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Jan 07, 2010

I take one of these each night in conjunction with 200mg L-Theanine and 400mg Magnesium. I have great difficulty winding down (due to stress) and this is my miracle cocktail. Within 30 minutes, I am ready for sleep.

Personal Opinion

Posted by Reviewer1435422 on Feb 01, 2007

GREAT, the best for me and I do not have a hangover!!!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1588698 on Sep 25, 2009

I have tried many different sleep remiedies include prescriptions and i find the combination of this and 5hp taken togeather works best for me.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on Apr 29, 2010

I was having chronic insomnia, both having trouble getting to sleep and waking at 3 am and not being able to get back to sleep. This product helped me get to sleep,kept me asleep all night and got me out of the insomnia cycle. Now that my sleep is back to normal I don't need it currently, but I will take it again if I get into another funky sleep cycle in the future.

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2299866 on Aug 11, 2009

I've tried many many brands of sleep aids and this is by far my favorite.

Improved Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2500985 on May 16, 2010

I have fibromyalgia, and difficulty sleeping, even with medications. I am using this along with other meds, and have noticed an improvement in the quantily and quality of my sleep.