Daily Fiber Lemon Flavored Drink

Posted by Reviewer1151622 on Apr 01, 2010

Good product I will recomend it to my friends. You will feel it light but it works!! The taste is really mild, is like you are taking only water. It is small, if you compare with some other products this is only a 1/3 of it, but a tea spoon will do the work.

Fiber Fusion

Posted by Reviewer3011490 on Dec 23, 2009

I love this fiber it works great and fast. I take one scoop in the morning to aid my digestive system.

Have to keep looking

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Dec 09, 2009

I tried adding this to water and lemonade, both were not tolerable. It's a thick pasty taste. Yes it's lemon but it's like dirty thick lemon water. I had to mix half of it with Mirilax because it was too thick and wasn't helping me make a movement. I didn't want to waste my money so I mixed it so I could continue to use it and force the awful thickness down my throat.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2943232 on May 06, 2009

We have used this product for about 2 years and find that the fiber is very good in creating regular stools. Thank you very much

Enzymatic Fiber Fusion Daily Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3095351 on Apr 18, 2009

I had a hx of constapation and this product resolved the problem. I highly recommend it.

A Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2432985 on Feb 22, 2009

I have used Fiber Fusion Daily CLeansing product for a long time. It is easy to take and easily digested. The way it works is gentle on the system with the desired results. This is the best tasting fiber product I have found. Alice Rollins

Fiber Fusion

Posted by Reviewer1912358 on Nov 23, 2008

tried it did not llike the taste and cannot feel the result. I would not advise buying it. There are other products on the market that are much more efficient such as DetoxiFiber from Garden of Life.

works good

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Nov 15, 2008

i like this fiber.. it made me go to the bathroom easier and more normal.

I'd buy the caplets, not the drink

Posted by Reviewer2282084 on Feb 26, 2008

I did not like this product. I love the FiberFusion Caplets, but this didn't work like the caplets, BUT to be fair, most products don't work for me. The product doesn't completely dissolve so this taste is not very good either. I didn't use it, I ordered the caplets. Shannon

Fiber Fusion is Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1638131 on Jan 18, 2008

Not having used this type of product before, I wondered how this product would work or taste. It was a pleasant experience to learn that Fiber Fusion not only works great (easy on the system) but is easy to consume (subtle lemon flavor, not grainy). Great product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »