« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The best

Posted by VaneddieRhea on Jul 04, 2014

1st Enzymatic is quality brand, 2nd this power form acts quicker, easier to take.

My fingers don't hurt anymore !

Posted by 4862067152962593668 on Aug 24, 2015

My fingers used to get stiff and painful through the night and in the morning, I could not even bend them. My friend suggested I take some Glucosamine, and I found this product at iherbs and the price is affordable. My husband and I have taken the sachets for many months now. Both the unflavored and the orange flavored ones are fine with us. I take them in cycles of three months. After three months, I stop for a month, and then go back for another three months. My fingers have stopped hurting, and they are back to normal. In addition, I also bought tumeric from iherbs as tumeric is anti-inflammatory. I take both the tumeric and glucosamine in cycles of three months. It could be that my fingers were arthritic. But they are fine now. I continue to take for maintenance. Very happy with the product.

Enzymatic Therapy Glucosamine Packets

Posted by Reviewer2575962 on Sep 15, 2008

I take this product for my arthritis. I am extremely active and mobile and incur no pain at all. I attribute this to this product.As I am unable to swallow large pills, the powder form makes it easy to ingest when added to juice or cereal.

Still evaluating

Posted by newday on Sep 29, 2013

My first impression of this product was negative. I didn't think it held my pain at bay as well as other glucosamine products.However I like the convenience and so am going to pay attention over the next week to see if that opinion changes. I take a minimum of 1500 mg of glucosamine to reach my minimum arthritic pain relief. I've been using liquid glucosamine for several years but after a reformulation of NOW Joint Support, have been searching around. I trust Enzymatic Therapy and have used many of their products so wanted to try this. First they are truthful - 90% dissolves. I would suggest using room temp water or juice for maximum dissolve-ability. This is a crystalline form not a powder. It is very easy to rip open the packets and being able to carry them with you is very helpful. There is a sweet taste to this unflavored product. It's not a taste I like - it's sweet stevia. Mixed in juice you wouldn't notice it. So the important question for me is - is this as effective as other glucosamine products in controlling my hip pain. I've taken 10 of the packets and so far I don't think so. However I may be at a point where I need to increase my dose to 2000 with any product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »