10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymatic Therapy, Garlinase Fresh, 100 Enteric-Coated Tablets

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2186058 on May 23, 2008

I've used this product for several years, but recently stopped taking it for a few months. My cholesterol tests were higher than usual, and I started taking it again. When I had a repeat test two months later, there was a 40 point decrease! I like the once a day dosage, and there is no garlic after-taste.

Enzymatic Therapy, Garlinase Fresh, 100 Enteeric-Coated Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2503370 on Aug 22, 2008

I have consistently found several benefits from taking this product; among them lowered blood pressure and better control of blood sugar. The cost for me is always less from IHerb than from any other source. THANKS!

Too many fillers and binders

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Aug 27, 2011

I like the fresh garlic idea, unfortunately it contains way too many fillers and binders for my taste, some of them suspected as hazardous to health. Unfortunately I didn't read the ingredients before ordering.

Amazing product !!

Posted by Reviewer2695602 on Aug 10, 2010

I was able to get my husband off blood pressure, and cholesterol medications just taking this garlic, no other changes. He was recently cleared on his BP for three years at his DOT physical. Blood pressure was very, very high. Also use this garlic anytime I feel sickness coming on, and next day all symptoms are gone. I will never be without this product.

Enzymatic Therapy, Garlinase Fresh, 100 Enteric Coated tablets

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Oct 22, 2008

The best garlic supplement out there, bar none. Odor free and only one pill a day. Worth every penny.