GARLINASE IS GREAT

Posted by 5472954305109363425 on Sep 02, 2015

RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT QUICKLY. I USE IT DAILY. PREVIOUS GARLIC + HERBS GAVE ME DIARREA.

garlinase

Posted by Reviewer2278923 on Jan 25, 2012

This product is working very well for me.

Garlic the easy way

Posted by Reviewer2432985 on Nov 24, 2011

Just one pill a day in an easy to swallow pill. I love it.

Great Fresh Garlic in a Tablet

Posted by wolf29 on Sep 14, 2011

Too early to tell all the benefits of this garlic on my system, but just popping open the little sealed individual blister pack gives you a great aroma of garlic. Some may be put off by that, but you can tell it's pure garlic. Love the convenience of just taking one-a-day. You can't go wrong with this product and all the benefits of garlic.

Great product, Great Price, Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2947820 on Aug 30, 2011

Great Product, Great Price & Great Service. I love this product, at first I thought it would leave an after taste, but it does not and my pressure is better now.

Too many fillers and binders

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Aug 27, 2011

I like the fresh garlic idea, unfortunately it contains way too many fillers and binders for my taste, some of them suspected as hazardous to health. Unfortunately I didn't read the ingredients before ordering.

Garlinase

Posted by Reviewer1779964 on Aug 16, 2011

Super stuff. My mom never gets sick. She takes it every morning. Never smells like garlic

Best Garlic product!

Posted by Reviewer1419918 on Jul 19, 2011

Recommended by a Naturopath (Dr.) -- I don't get any aftertaste, but just the benefits of garlic.

Garlinase Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3332437 on May 29, 2011

We have been using this product for awhile and it's excellent. (No garlic odor and is equivalent to 4 cloves of garlic in 1 tablet). Since we moved to Oregon from Calif. this product was hard to fine and pretty expensive. I was thrilled to fine it on your website and that you offer it at a reasonable price.

Garlinase for COLD SORES

Posted by Reviewer2500971 on Mar 10, 2011

I use GARLINASE for herpes simplex for amazing results! When I feel sensativity I start taking 5 tablets every 3-4 hrs and the virus will pass its sensative stage (move on to healing) within THAT 24hrs.