Enzymatic Therapy, Hem-Care, Vein Health, 90 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Wait for it

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Apr 04, 2011

I've tried several other herbal hem remedies with varying degrees of success, but I thought I'd give this one a try as it contains stoneroot (reputedly very effective), which I hadn't yet tried. After a full week, I couldn't tell any difference and was a bit disappointed. However, early in the second week, I began pairing it with Jarrow's Venous PF which I'd been taking for quite sometime, and I started to see improvement. Perhaps it's the combination of the two (one dose of Venous PF in the morning, one dose of Hem-care in the evening) or perhaps it takes time for the Hem-Care to build up in the body, but by the end of the second week, my condition had improved drastically and I was better than I had been in quite some time. So overall, I'm pleased with the product. If you try it, just be sure to give it a good couple of weeks before you decide whether its actually working or not.

Worth it -

Posted by Reviewer2394066 on Mar 05, 2009

I have used another more expensive product. This product performs as well as the other and is half the cost. Great Buy! Thank you

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2101294 on Mar 27, 2010

Works!

Hem-care

Posted by Reviewer1192669 on Nov 13, 2010

Used this product for over ten years. It is the only product I have found to reduce trips to the bathroom. Have tried many others. None as good