• Formerly Hem-Tone, also formerly known as Sit Easy

• Customer Ratings

Quick Relief

Posted by Reviewer1567346 on Dec 26, 2008

Began regime, following directions on the bottle...three weeks later, painful swelling gone. No physical evidence of exterior hemorrhoidal tissue.

Hemorrhoids

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 19, 2012

I use this along with FutureBiotics VeinFactors and am very very relieved to say it works 100%. I've suffered from hemorrhoids for years but not until recently have they gotten really painful (and I'm fairly young, in my 30s). If you suffer I would highly recommend this product. I also use Horse Chestnut cream right after showering. The three products together have been a huge help!

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

Posted by 4977618441314206525 on Apr 14, 2013

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Stone Root Tincture and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! highly recommend it :)

Good

Posted by 5558615151970291496 on Mar 12, 2014

Great in combination with Jarrow Formulas, Venous optimizer!

I'm Impressed

Posted by 5323726078577906980 on May 28, 2014

After only 3 days of use a chronic case seems to have vanished. I'm incredibly impressed, and very happy to have found this. Priceless for the effectiveness!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Oct 15, 2012

This is the 2nd bottle that I have ordered for my husband. He hasn't had a flare up since taking them. If I remember right, it took about a week to kick in. Will continue to purchase.

Hemorrhoids

Posted by Reviewer1444582 on Dec 13, 2007

This is the best product I have found for Hemorrhoids.

Hem Care

Posted by Reviewer2609740 on Jan 12, 2008

This product is great! I had surgery and this has really helped me heal and recover!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2410187 on Dec 02, 2008

I've been using this product for almost twenty years now. Hm... I sound old... It works for me!

Free Shipping with Amazon