• Formerly Hem-Tone, also formerly known as Sit Easy

Posted by Reviewer2186282 on Jan 03, 2012

Stops bleeding with 1-2 capsules daily

hem-care

Posted by Reviewer1270723 on Dec 03, 2011

if you have rhoids and such, THIS IS THE PRODUCT TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!! i love hem-care and have recommended it to others who love it too! builds up and strengthens the blood vessels in that area, so that the itching and pain stops! try it, i really think you will like it and notice a big improvement in rectal area.

Hem-Care

Posted by Reviewer1013492 on Nov 02, 2011

My husband who refuses to go to the doctor had a bleeding hemorrhoid. He told me that he needed to go to the doctor because he was loosing a lot of blood. I asked him to try this product and wait 2 days and them make the appt. The bleeding stopped! He is a firm believer in Hem-Care!!!

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jun 28, 2011

2 weeks in and the swelling has gone down, recommend this product to any woman after birth.

Wait for it

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Apr 04, 2011

I've tried several other herbal hem remedies with varying degrees of success, but I thought I'd give this one a try as it contains stoneroot (reputedly very effective), which I hadn't yet tried. After a full week, I couldn't tell any difference and was a bit disappointed. However, early in the second week, I began pairing it with Jarrow's Venous PF which I'd been taking for quite sometime, and I started to see improvement. Perhaps it's the combination of the two (one dose of Venous PF in the morning, one dose of Hem-care in the evening) or perhaps it takes time for the Hem-Care to build up in the body, but by the end of the second week, my condition had improved drastically and I was better than I had been in quite some time. So overall, I'm pleased with the product. If you try it, just be sure to give it a good couple of weeks before you decide whether its actually working or not.

Hem-care

Posted by Reviewer1192669 on Nov 13, 2010

Used this product for over ten years. It is the only product I have found to reduce trips to the bathroom. Have tried many others. None as good

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2101294 on Mar 27, 2010

Works!

Hem-Care =Great Care!

Posted by Reviewer2596271 on Oct 22, 2009

At this writing, I've been using Hem-Care for 18 days straight. I firmly believe that my personal arsonal of remedies which has included both topical and internal applications has done wonders for my own personal, very painful affliction. I firmly believe that Hem-Care with its selection of ingredients has worked wonders for me.

Worth it -

Posted by Reviewer2394066 on Mar 05, 2009

I have used another more expensive product. This product performs as well as the other and is half the cost. Great Buy! Thank you

Quick Relief

Posted by Reviewer1567346 on Dec 26, 2008

Began regime, following directions on the bottle...three weeks later, painful swelling gone. No physical evidence of exterior hemorrhoidal tissue.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »