Enzymatic Therapy, Hem-Care, Vein Health, 90 Capsules

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

Posted by 4977618441314206525 on Apr 14, 2013

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Stone Root Tincture and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! highly recommend it :)

Good

Posted by 5558615151970291496 on Mar 12, 2014

Great in combination with Jarrow Formulas, Venous optimizer!

Hem-Care =Great Care!

Posted by Reviewer2596271 From California on Oct 22, 2009

At this writing, I've been using Hem-Care for 18 days straight. I firmly believe that my personal arsonal of remedies which has included both topical and internal applications has done wonders for my own personal, very painful affliction. I firmly believe that Hem-Care with its selection of ingredients has worked wonders for me.

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer3251189 From Norway on Jun 28, 2011

2 weeks in and the swelling has gone down, recommend this product to any woman after birth.

Hem-Care

Posted by Reviewer1013492 From California on Nov 02, 2011

My husband who refuses to go to the doctor had a bleeding hemorrhoid. He told me that he needed to go to the doctor because he was loosing a lot of blood. I asked him to try this product and wait 2 days and them make the appt. The bleeding stopped! He is a firm believer in Hem-Care!!!