10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymatic Therapy, Ivy Extract, Respiratory, 90 Tablets

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2514042 on Aug 13, 2008

A friend had given this to me to try when I had bronchitis, said it would help. She was right. It really clears your airways, and as a smoker, it's made me take deep breaths I otherwise hadn't been able to do in quite some time. Massive respiratory improvement when taken regularly.

I have been taking Ivy Extract for years for seasonal allergies.

Posted by Reviewer3358764 on May 04, 2009

I have had seasonal allergies all my life, and was first introduced to ivy extract when I was expecting my 2nd child. I was pleasantly surprised that only 1 pill alleviated all of my allergy symptoms, including itchy watery eyes. I have recently started giving it to my son who also has seasonal allergies. It helps him too. My allergies were somewhat severe, and ivy extract did the trick. I would and do recommend it to everyone I meet that has seasonal allergies including grass, trees, and weeds.

Enzymatic Therapy, Ivy Extract Respiratory

Posted by Reviewer1193338 on Feb 10, 2009

My husband has severe bronchial problems, as well as asthma. This product has been invaluable. After taking two tablets, his airways are open for several hours. He equates it to using an inhaler. Awesome!!!

Works just as well as my Rx did!

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I was prescribed some very expensive drugs for chronic asthma problems that have flared up since moving to an urban area and living with 4 cats in 650 sq ft. I couldn't afford to keep shelling out a hundred dollars a month or more for those drugs, plus I was experiencing side effects, but when I stopped taking them, I needed to use my rescue inhaler far too often. Fortunately, I remembered this product from when I worked at a health food store and I ordered a bottle to give it a try. I started taking two of these every evening and I noticed a drastic reduction in how often I would wake up in the morning and need to use my inhaler. When I started taking it morning and night, I didn't have to use my inhaler at ALL except during very rigorous physical exertion. If I forget it for a couple of days, I notice my asthma comes back again. This Ivy extract is obviously working! As a side note, these tablets are very small and easy to swallow, and they don't have a funny taste. (Now I'm seriously thinking about mailing a bottle of the liquid to a friend who has asthmatic children!)

Review of Ivy Extract, Respiratory tablets

Posted by Reviewer1840837 on Feb 21, 2011

My 92 year old father has been having difficulty with his breathing and it has been labored. He was introduced to the Ivy Extract 2 months ago and has increasingly been doing better in the breathing dept. This is the only thing that has changed in his routine.