July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Krebs Cycle Chelates, Heart Health, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent bio-available mineral complex

Posted by Reviewer3274947 on Apr 27, 2011

Very pleased with this product- as most people are mineral deficient to some degree or other, and many vitamins cannot be utilized without the proper minerals available in the body, I recommend that most people consider adding this product or one like it to their daily supplimentation regimen. I started feeling better very quickly after taking this product, and I only take half the daily recommended amount.

favorite minerals

Posted by WendND on Apr 15, 2012

Love this one, for the money great deal, and really works. The Citric Acid Cycle formerly known as Krebs Cycle after Hans Krebs, the one who discovered and elaborated on the enzymes and substrates involved in energy production from burning of the body's fuel, chiefly, glucose. In brief, Krebs Cycle spins off electrons to the electron transport system in the mitochondria to make ATP, the ENERGY currency of the body. This formula gives the minerals needed in the very forms that fit right into the enzymes as needed in the Krebs Cycle, and it WORKS. They will give you better energy. You might not need as many as it says on the label. I take two at night before bed and it helps me fall sleep.

Best Form

Posted by Reviewer1899014 on Mar 19, 2008

One of the best mineral formulations on the market. All minerals present in highly bio-available forms.

My doctor told me to take this

Posted by Reviewer3254652 on May 01, 2009

My Holistic doctor told me to take this. He sold it to me in a doctors brand. A different online company I bought it from told me about this brand which is the EXACT same product for less money. So I buy it from Iherb.com because it's even less expensive than the other company. My daughter swears by it. It is made to help your heart but it helps our arthritis. Just has lots of good stuff in it. I take 3 a day. Easy to swallow.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1276468 on Jan 30, 2008

I started using this product two years ago on the advice of a medical practitioner. When I take it, it does help keep my joints loose and I have less back pain. I think its the magnesium. I have heard that Krebs Cycle minerals are better assimilated in the body.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »