Good choice

Posted by 5066222158435720820 on Jan 15, 2015

Although I have not tried but rather as everything from Enzymatic Therapy

Great non-drowsy stress relief for humans and dogs

Posted by 5369513903597477534 on Jan 28, 2014

I use this product to combat a stressful job and find it helps me stay calm. It has no sedating effect so I can take it first thing in the morning on not feel sleepy. I also give it to my dogs. I just sprinkle the contents of a capsule on their food and mix it in with a little water. I was using a veterinary product called Anxitane, which was expensive. I discovered the active ingredient is L-Theanine (Suntheanine) 100 mg so I figured I save myself some money and try this supplement instead. It works just as well.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Oct 27, 2013

I like the sixe of the caps as they're just right to swallow. This product really works. I've tried other L-theanine products and always come back to this one. It's great to relax, to de-stress and to help me sleep. Love it!

Works great for my dog

Posted by OrganicGirl on Aug 30, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of excessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. When I buy L-Theanine for dogs in Holland it will cost me about 40 dollars a month ! I saved a lot of money buying L-Theanine at iHerb. After 1 year of using I can get my dog's attention when she is barking, she listens better and has no fear of thunder, lightning and even fireworks anymore. She also has much more self-confidence. That's a result of training but without L-Theanine it was not possible to train. I'm very happy with the results and surprised it's so effective. Before using I did not believe it could work but I was wrong !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Helps my dog's thunder phobia and relaxes me!

Posted by Reviewer2657799 on Aug 13, 2012

I've tried melatonin and rescue remedy but theanine is the only supplement that I've found that I can see a marked difference. I try to get it to her as soon as I see the sky darkening though sometimes it's at the first rumble. Amazingly, after years of trying to dig through floors at the first sound of thunder, she is content to just lie near my feet. I also take it sometimes myself if my mind is racing and I want to de-stress. It needs to be the suntheanine form, this brand works as does another one that I've reviewed.

Fantastic stuff

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

My son suffer's with occasional stress issues and this can calm him down wihtin 30mins

L-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2503986 on Jan 06, 2012

great price

definitely has a calming effect

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on May 16, 2011

calms and improves sleep

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2731599 on Sep 30, 2010

Fantastic product. Have had difficulty staying asleep. When I take L-Theanine consistently,my sleep improves. When I stop taking it, I wake up frequently in the middle of the night & am unable to get back to sleep. Also seems to help with hot flashes.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1133452 on Jun 23, 2010

These were recommended to me by a co-worker. I can tell the difference when I am having a stressful day and have taken an L-Theanine pill. It takes the edge off of my anxiety. I would recommend these to others.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »