Had high hopes for this product

Posted by Reviewer3360564 on Feb 21, 2016

My daughter grinds her teeth at night and I read a review of how this helped that reviewer's kids and how nice this tastes. My daughter says this tastes really bad. I tried it too and to me it tastes like medicine. Q a disappointment.

Good taste

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

My son grinds his teeth, and we were recommended a calcium and magnesium mix. We tried a few others, but this one tastes the best for us, I like it too. When we do remember to take it we all seem to sleep better and the teeth grinding stops after a week or so.

Liquid Calcium Magnesium Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1486776 on Feb 13, 2012

In the past, calcium supplements have given me an upset stomach. This product does not and tastes good. I've been using it for over a year. I recommend it highly.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1088168 on Sep 06, 2011

It tastes great and for a liquid Calcium/ Magnesium supplement that's really saying something; and as an added benefit to the calcium and Magnesium you normally are ensured a daily bowel movement as well and for some of us that is a very welcome thing. Also, you can't beat this price anywhere, if you buy this same product under a differant name from your doctor as we used to you could pay 3x as much for the same product. You can't go wrong with this one.

great

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jun 14, 2011

awesome wish I wasn't out.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2464917 on Apr 10, 2011

Great texture, but too sweet for my taste....

YUMMMMM!

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Sep 12, 2010

My picky kids actually like this calcium. It's nice that I don't have to fight them to take it every day. It also contains magnesium which helps our bodies utilize the calcium.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1379088 on Jul 02, 2010

Like chalk - can't get my son to drink it.

Good ratio, sickening taste

Posted by Reviewer3018452 on Mar 13, 2010

I like this because of the 1:1 ration of mag to cal but the taste is sickeningly sweet and cloying. I have to force myself to take it. Much prefer the Country Life target mins wild blueberry - used to lick the spoon on that one, and I noticed it helped me sleep, so I will go back Country Life.

This product meets my needs.

Posted by Reviewer2908102 on Dec 29, 2009

And the taste is excellent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »