Good stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2962450 on Jun 19, 2008

It's got the Magnesium & Calcium we're looking for. It's got good flavor, and the kids like it. What more can I say...

Good taste

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

My son grinds his teeth, and we were recommended a calcium and magnesium mix. We tried a few others, but this one tastes the best for us, I like it too. When we do remember to take it we all seem to sleep better and the teeth grinding stops after a week or so.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1379088 on Jul 02, 2010

Like chalk - can't get my son to drink it.

YUMMMMM!

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Sep 12, 2010

My picky kids actually like this calcium. It's nice that I don't have to fight them to take it every day. It also contains magnesium which helps our bodies utilize the calcium.

Great way to get your Calcium and Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Apr 23, 2009

This is a great way to get your calcium and magnesium. My doctor sells the same formula for a much higher price. He told me to take it before I got to bed with 5-HTP to help with my sleep problems. It really works. It does help me fall asleep sooner, and got rid of my leg cramps. Steven, Roseville CA

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3332930 on Apr 26, 2009

I am very pleased with this product. The flavor is fine and really like that it is a liquid with no corn, wheat or dairy in it. Wish it had more calcium per serving as people need more calcium than magnesium. It works well and is easy to take plus the price is very reasonable. Will definitely continue to buy it.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2190627 on Jul 16, 2009

Great calcium to magnesium ratio. Tastes yummy. Excellent product.

great

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jun 14, 2011

awesome wish I wasn't out.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1088168 on Sep 06, 2011

It tastes great and for a liquid Calcium/ Magnesium supplement that's really saying something; and as an added benefit to the calcium and Magnesium you normally are ensured a daily bowel movement as well and for some of us that is a very welcome thing. Also, you can't beat this price anywhere, if you buy this same product under a differant name from your doctor as we used to you could pay 3x as much for the same product. You can't go wrong with this one.

Liquid Calcium Magnesium Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1486776 on Feb 13, 2012

In the past, calcium supplements have given me an upset stomach. This product does not and tastes good. I've been using it for over a year. I recommend it highly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »