An oncologist used to prescribe this in his nutritional treatment.

Posted by 5750397068777476209 on Mar 02, 2016

I think the one the oncologist used was very similar to this one, but not the same. I've been taking this enzymes for a month or so and I think my digestion is easyer. I wonder whether this enzymes could slow or affect the pancreas in producing it's own enzymes...

Very good product

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Aug 10, 2015

I love this product it is very helpful with digestive problems plus it comes in easy to swallow tablets which are better than the huge capsules other products come in. I highly recommend this product.

Love this

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Mar 25, 2015

This definitely makes a difference -- totally recommend this product

Surprising benefit

Posted by 5557273887390567554 on Jan 29, 2015

Digestion is so much easier with these enzymes taken at mealtimes. Has improved constipation.

a favorite

Posted by BadgerMedicine on Jul 15, 2014

These are one of my favorite systemic enzymes.

Tablet gets stuck in esophagus

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Nov 27, 2013

If you have problems swallowing large pills, this is not the product for you. I don't understand why manufacturers insist on these rather large, flat tablets. If capsules make the product too expensive, produce smaller tablets. I would rather take 4 or 6 baby aspirin-sized tablets than two of these large flat tablets. I can't swallow them....disappointing, as they received good reviews and was hoping they would be a lower priced alternative to the capsule I am using now.

Mega Zyme

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on May 25, 2013

I take two pills with each meal.They have made a big difference in helping to decrease my food sensitivities and bloating. Not cured, but helped. I took Digest Gold and Digest More Ultra before this without the same results. I think it is the 6500 units of Lipase. I think there is a formula based on body weight for the maximum Lipase one should take in a day, but this is below that for me. My GI doc saw the bottle and said they were fine to take. The other two things that have made the biggest difference for me are probiotics (I use VSL #3) and soluble fiber (I use Clear Fiber from Renew Life).

Seems Reasonable

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Nov 28, 2012

Haven't used for too long but it seems to be doing ok.

Love my Enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer1195619 on Dec 29, 2011

These have kept me healthy for a year now. As long as I take them and don't eat to badly I am good!

work great