Enzymatic Therapy, Mega-Zyme, Systemic Enzymes, 200 Tablets

Vincent Crewe UK

Posted by Reviewer1218211 on Aug 08, 2008

These high strengh enzymes have proved to be very effective in aiding digestion and releiving problems with bloating, gas and stomach cramps. I now take them every day both with meals and on an empty stomach. Good digestive health can prevent and reverse many illnesses. You are very lucky in the US to have iHerb who I have found to be the most efficient supplement company that I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with a lot.

mega zyme 10x

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Mar 12, 2007

This the best enzymes I have ever tried and I prescibe them to many patients in my clinic

Highly effective

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 08, 2011

I had been using other brands of digestive aids and was finding them to be less and less effective, so I ordered Mega-Zyme and it works very well to speed digestion and eliminate gas and bloating. Helps with better elimination as digestion starts working more effectively.. I take 2 before every meal, as I'm preparing my food.

Digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Jun 05, 2011

This enzyme was recommended by a naturopathic oncologist. There are four of us taking this and it is rhe best we have ever had. The price is great too

Did not like this

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Oct 20, 2010

I have taken another enzyme in the past (by Enzymedica) which I found worked very well for intestinal complaints for me and my family, but since taking this I became constipated (and so did my husband), which was unusual, so I stopped taking it. I wish I had stuck with the brand I usually use instead of going for the cheaper option!