Vincent Crewe UK

Posted by Reviewer1218211 on Aug 08, 2008

These high strengh enzymes have proved to be very effective in aiding digestion and releiving problems with bloating, gas and stomach cramps. I now take them every day both with meals and on an empty stomach. Good digestive health can prevent and reverse many illnesses. You are very lucky in the US to have iHerb who I have found to be the most efficient supplement company that I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with a lot.

Helps with getting rid of fibroids

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Dec 18, 2007

This product was recommended to help with the disolution of uterine fibroids. As far as I can tell, it's a great help in this cause.

Highly effective

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 08, 2011

I had been using other brands of digestive aids and was finding them to be less and less effective, so I ordered Mega-Zyme and it works very well to speed digestion and eliminate gas and bloating. Helps with better elimination as digestion starts working more effectively.. I take 2 before every meal, as I'm preparing my food.

mega zyme 10x

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Mar 12, 2007

This the best enzymes I have ever tried and I prescibe them to many patients in my clinic

Mega Zyme Supplements

Posted by Reviewer3319182 on Feb 03, 2008

A worthwhile supplement to diet. They eliminate the need for antacids etc. and assure that foods provide the maximum value

Mega-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1397828 on Nov 02, 2010

I have had trouble digesting on and off for 15 - 20 years. Mega-zymes are the best I've used along with Metagenics. I switch back and forth. When I use these I generally have no trouble digesting foods, excluding milk products which are still a problem. One can take too many of these causing heartburn. So, follow the guidelines.

Love Mega-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer3143588 on Oct 05, 2009

I have IBS...so long story short I have digestion problems. I take Myralax and a probiotic everyday. A fellow co-worker suggested I take the Mega-Zyme. This was a great addition to the medications I already take, as I refuse to that the Rx the doc suggests. I never remember to take the pills before I eat and end up taking them just after or during, but they still work. The bloated feeling and the pressure imediately goes away...I have no idea if the pills aid in my digestion in the sense of helping beyond how I feel, but that's what I take the rest of the meds for. When I forget to take the Enzymes I can definitly tell the difference and I'm always mad at myself for forgetting. These pills have become part of my daily life and I don't know what I would do if I could not take them everyday!!!!

Digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Jun 05, 2011

This enzyme was recommended by a naturopathic oncologist. There are four of us taking this and it is rhe best we have ever had. The price is great too

Best Enzymes I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Oct 19, 2011

Never get any tummy pain. Also they have Trypsin and Chymotrysin which are both really important in an enzyme.

Did not like this

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Oct 20, 2010

I have taken another enzyme in the past (by Enzymedica) which I found worked very well for intestinal complaints for me and my family, but since taking this I became constipated (and so did my husband), which was unusual, so I stopped taking it. I wish I had stuck with the brand I usually use instead of going for the cheaper option!