New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, AM/PM Menopause Formula, Women's Formula, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

No more hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1425414 on Mar 21, 2008

A wonderful product.....hot flashes and night sweats are almost completely gone. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a healthy way to cope with the symptoms of menopause/perimenopause.

Kate Mosites

Posted by Reviewer3111468 on Feb 16, 2012

I like this product a lot it helps me through the day and helps me sleep at night. I will not be without it.

What a difference!!

Posted by Reviewer1274934 on Oct 14, 2009

thanks to the AM/PM I am suffering NO menopause symptoms. Before, I was having hot flashes all day and night. I wasn't sleeping either. Now I am not having any hot flashes and I am sleeping all night. I have also included Hot Flash too.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3005470 on May 18, 2010

I was on a patch from a prescription for 9 years due to horrific hot flashes and night sweats. Had to go off because of cancer risk to breast. This produce has saved my life. Without it I was again suffering from 15-20 flashes per day...just horrible. On this product I maybe have 3-4 a day. Absolutely love this. Recommend this for women who suffer badly from hot flashes!!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2081242 on May 29, 2011

This works wonderful....keeping those nasty hot flashes mild

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »