Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage, Thyroid Formula, 100 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

hm

Posted by Reviewer2728333 From Korea, Republic of on Dec 18, 2010

too early to tell, but my energy slightly dropped after changing to this from the other producer's cheaper product. I'm willing to experiment more, tho.

felt more energy

Posted by Reviewer1963608 From New Jersey on Aug 07, 2011

I felt that I had more energy after using this for about 2 weeks. I did decide to try activating my thyroid with bladderwrack drops and a homeopathic remedy that was recommended for me instead, though. I prefer trying to get my own thyroid doing the work itself rather than putting hormones in my body that I will have to keep taking. I herb is the best.

b strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 From Alabama on Feb 10, 2009

so far i like it. i have only taken half a bottle so far. will decide if this is a reorder when bottle is gone.