• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Reviews | English

Subtle and good.

Posted by Reviewer1682992 on Jan 27, 2008

This product seems to be working. I have lost weight over the past two weeks, even though I haven't been eating perfectly.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1529124 on Mar 27, 2009

I have almost taken one whole bottle. I definately have increased energy. In the last 3 weeks, I seem to have lost 5lbs. It it too seem for me to tell if this is a result of this product. However, with hypothyroidism, I have been working out 4-5 days a week and watching what I eat and never seem to be able to lose any weight. So this product seems promising. I have ordered a 2nd bottle and will review further after taking it. Overall a good product which will definately help hypothyroid patients not to feel so sluggish. The synthroid alone has never worked

Energy Yes, Weight Loss..not so much.

Posted by Reviewer1135394 on Sep 25, 2009

It has increased my thyroid hormone production, but no big weight loss...yet. Although, it has increased my energy level.

Enzymatic Therapy, Thyroid Formula, Weight

Posted by Reviewer2608986 on Dec 24, 2008

Haven't lost weight but seems to give me more energy which was my main goal. Will continue with it to see about the weight loss

Enzamytic Therapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer1878975 on Jun 15, 2012

Good Supplement for Thyroid. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

Great! These really work!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Jan 02, 2013

I know now that Enzymatic Therapy are a quality manufacturer. I bought these to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, which was becoming an almost debilitating condition for me. They work! They help me manage the symptoms better...I know this simply by the fact that I am not feeling so tired all the time anymore. I have to say, this is the first time I have found a supplement that actually WORKS to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, I use them in conjunction with New Chapter's "Perfect Energy" tablets, to achieve a synergistic effect. I take between 2 - 5 tablets a day, depending on how I feel. Thank you Enzymatic Therapy for manufacturing these, and thanks to iHerb for stocking and shipping them to me!

a little less bloated

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on Apr 23, 2015

not having the extra energy needed, but i feel a little bit more energetic, not feeling anything yet on weight and bloating; almost finished the bottle

Thyroid Supplementation

Posted by txbohogal on Oct 19, 2011

It is October, 2011 and I am due for a Thyroid test in December. Been using these only about a month. Regular medications have so many side effects and can even leach vital minerals and vitamins from the body. I look for healthier alterntives. This one had good ratings.

Enzymatic therapy ,thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer2902594 on Oct 02, 2009

This got very good ratings for me.This product is helping me lose a little wieght

Good

Posted by Reviewer3347166 on May 25, 2010

I haven't felt a difference taking these yet. I know that they haven't helped with weight loss but I think i need some more time to see how the effect me. I do have hypothyroidsm and I tend to be tired a lot! SO hopefully these will help in time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »