• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Customer Ratings

Shrunk my nodules to zero

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

The VA found 3 nodules on my two sonograms. I had to go to the specialist, and had time to down an entire bottle of this between appointments. When I got there, the doctors said there were ZERO nodules on my thyroid and all levels were fine. Of course, the specialist precluded all this info with a manual exam, and a freakish, jarring statement that my thyroid gland was twice the size of normal. In the end, two specialists confirmed I just had pitbull-like neck muscles.

keeps everything in balance

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Oct 02, 2012

Helps my husband who has Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. He takes levoxyl every day, however he has sometimes had severe fluctuations in his reactions to the prescription. After he started taking this product, his thyroid condition has stayed in check for over 3 years.

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 03, 2012

I take this as a supplement along with Synthroid.

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Dec 19, 2011

works!!!

Losing weight

Posted by Reviewer2039679 on Sep 22, 2011

I love this product, I am on my second bottle and have lost 18 pounds so far. plus no shakes. heart papalatione etc. It just give a boost in energy but a normal one, like you had a restful sleep.Only negative is I went for my annual bloodtest, and it showed an elevated thyroid. Never in my life will . I always been on the low side. I am going to fess up to the doc cause she wants me back in a month for a retest. But give it a try, you have nothing to lose but you unwanted weight!!

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1204033 on Jun 16, 2011

This is a great product, but not for me. I need the American Biologics Raw Thyroid Tissue.

Relieves my fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Apr 13, 2011

I was pretty flat before finding this product; it does give me additional energy.

low thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 30, 2011

I have a low thyroid problem, so i am trying this product to see if it will help.First bottle so i will have to wait and see.

Thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer1301606 on Dec 09, 2010

I have underactive thyroid and I am still very tired and lacking energy. I have lost some weight and have more energy.

Reordering

Posted by Reviewer1288622 on Oct 04, 2010

This stuff is great, I always felt I had a sluggish thyroid even though blood tests saw nothing wrong. My first order was the Liqu-Kelp, this and NOW Thyroid Energy. After I finished bottle of M.A. I switched to the T.E. I like this stuff much better, felt more energy and weightloss. Also the taste of the capsule of Thyroid Energy even if I take it quick is aweful, it also makes me sick to my stomach if I haven't eaten. I didin't notice that with the Metabolic Advantage.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »