• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Customer Ratings

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 03, 2012

I take this as a supplement along with Synthroid.

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Dec 19, 2011

works!!!

Very good combination of vitamins thyroid patients need.

Posted by Reviewer3126008 on Oct 21, 2011

I did't know you have to take 6 capsules a day. Stronger version was nice to have.

Thyroid Supplementation

Posted by txbohogal on Oct 19, 2011

It is October, 2011 and I am due for a Thyroid test in December. Been using these only about a month. Regular medications have so many side effects and can even leach vital minerals and vitamins from the body. I look for healthier alterntives. This one had good ratings.

Losing weight

Posted by Reviewer2039679 on Sep 22, 2011

I love this product, I am on my second bottle and have lost 18 pounds so far. plus no shakes. heart papalatione etc. It just give a boost in energy but a normal one, like you had a restful sleep.Only negative is I went for my annual bloodtest, and it showed an elevated thyroid. Never in my life will . I always been on the low side. I am going to fess up to the doc cause she wants me back in a month for a retest. But give it a try, you have nothing to lose but you unwanted weight!!

felt more energy

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Aug 07, 2011

I felt that I had more energy after using this for about 2 weeks. I did decide to try activating my thyroid with bladderwrack drops and a homeopathic remedy that was recommended for me instead, though. I prefer trying to get my own thyroid doing the work itself rather than putting hormones in my body that I will have to keep taking. I herb is the best.

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1204033 on Jun 16, 2011

This is a great product, but not for me. I need the American Biologics Raw Thyroid Tissue.

Useless

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on May 19, 2011

Cannot beleive i got into buying this - I need a thyroid supplement other than synthetic plus i dont feel good on nature t and armor inspite of trying to get adrenal in check. I have bought this, natural sources, i am yet to find one which is working for my hypo, hope to find it soon.

Relieves my fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Apr 13, 2011

I was pretty flat before finding this product; it does give me additional energy.

low thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 30, 2011

I have a low thyroid problem, so i am trying this product to see if it will help.First bottle so i will have to wait and see.