• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Reviews | English

Shrunk my nodules to zero

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

The VA found 3 nodules on my two sonograms. I had to go to the specialist, and had time to down an entire bottle of this between appointments. When I got there, the doctors said there were ZERO nodules on my thyroid and all levels were fine. Of course, the specialist precluded all this info with a manual exam, and a freakish, jarring statement that my thyroid gland was twice the size of normal. In the end, two specialists confirmed I just had pitbull-like neck muscles.

Tatyana, CHC. Iridologist

Posted by Reviewer2399225 on May 04, 2008

Very good formula for a little sluggish thyiroid.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2522093 on Oct 11, 2008

I love this product i can really feel a difference on the days i use it verses the days i forget to take it. Love it

very good

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Jun 01, 2009

it definately took hunger away increased energy and firts three weeks lost 10 lbs

Subtle and good.

Posted by Reviewer1682992 on Jan 27, 2008

This product seems to be working. I have lost weight over the past two weeks, even though I haven't been eating perfectly.

WATCH YOUR METABOLISM GO THROUGH THE ROOF!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Apr 27, 2009

This is the real deal and I would check with your physician if you are already taking prescription thyroid medicine. This really does help as it contains dessicated thyroid which delivers T1-4 instead of just T4 found in synthetic thyroid replacement. I would also recommend Overcoming Your Thyroid Disorder by Dr. David Brownstein.

Fighting depression

Posted by Reviewer1374711 on Jun 23, 2009

Product works great to nourish the thyroid which helps alleviate mild depression.

Lost!

Posted by Reviewer2986493 on Nov 10, 2009

Lost 14lbs now.

keeps everything in balance

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Oct 02, 2012

Helps my husband who has Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. He takes levoxyl every day, however he has sometimes had severe fluctuations in his reactions to the prescription. After he started taking this product, his thyroid condition has stayed in check for over 3 years.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1529124 on Mar 27, 2009

I have almost taken one whole bottle. I definately have increased energy. In the last 3 weeks, I seem to have lost 5lbs. It it too seem for me to tell if this is a result of this product. However, with hypothyroidism, I have been working out 4-5 days a week and watching what I eat and never seem to be able to lose any weight. So this product seems promising. I have ordered a 2nd bottle and will review further after taking it. Overall a good product which will definately help hypothyroid patients not to feel so sluggish. The synthroid alone has never worked