• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Customer Ratings

Thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer1301606 on Dec 09, 2010

I have underactive thyroid and I am still very tired and lacking energy. I have lost some weight and have more energy.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Jan 18, 2010

There is a history of thyroid problems on the maternal side of my family. That and menopause are the times when this condition usually becomes symptomatic. I began using kelp years ago however when menopause began I realized I needed something more. This product noticeably takes care of the issues and is a natural product. I will not use a prescription drug for anything if I can help it.

Best price in town

Posted by Reviewer3118794 on Mar 02, 2009

Very pleased with the product. I must take the product for survival. I have a hypothyroid condition which needs this nutrition for my body. I have gotten doctors to approve this. One container lasts me two weeks so the price reduction has been fabulous for me. Thank you Paivi

Lost!

Posted by Reviewer2986493 on Nov 10, 2009

Lost 14lbs now.

Thyroid Boost

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Mar 30, 2008

I noticed a difference in my thyroid function within 3 days of taking the recommended dose of 6 capsules daily. My energy level went up, followed by weight loss after a week of Metabolic Advantage. Good product. I buy all my supplements from iherb now. Great values and fast shipping!

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2771906 on May 01, 2009

Excellent product, I really feel like it enhances everything else I'm taking.

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 03, 2012

I take this as a supplement along with Synthroid.

Enzamytic Therapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer1878975 on Jun 15, 2012

Good Supplement for Thyroid. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

Thyroid Supplementation

Posted by txbohogal on Oct 19, 2011

It is October, 2011 and I am due for a Thyroid test in December. Been using these only about a month. Regular medications have so many side effects and can even leach vital minerals and vitamins from the body. I look for healthier alterntives. This one had good ratings.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3347166 on May 25, 2010

I haven't felt a difference taking these yet. I know that they haven't helped with weight loss but I think i need some more time to see how the effect me. I do have hypothyroidsm and I tend to be tired a lot! SO hopefully these will help in time.