• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Reviews | English

enzymatic therapy, metabolic advantage

Posted by 5736517724606000466 on Feb 06, 2014

The product I was sent contained green tea and coffee bean extracts. Neither listed as an ingredient. I do not want caffeine.

Thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer1301606 on Dec 09, 2010

I have underactive thyroid and I am still very tired and lacking energy. I have lost some weight and have more energy.

Best price in town

Posted by Reviewer3118794 on Mar 02, 2009

Very pleased with the product. I must take the product for survival. I have a hypothyroid condition which needs this nutrition for my body. I have gotten doctors to approve this. One container lasts me two weeks so the price reduction has been fabulous for me. Thank you Paivi

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Jan 18, 2010

There is a history of thyroid problems on the maternal side of my family. That and menopause are the times when this condition usually becomes symptomatic. I began using kelp years ago however when menopause began I realized I needed something more. This product noticeably takes care of the issues and is a natural product. I will not use a prescription drug for anything if I can help it.

Energy Yes, Weight Loss..not so much.

Posted by Reviewer1135394 on Sep 25, 2009

It has increased my thyroid hormone production, but no big weight loss...yet. Although, it has increased my energy level.

Enzymatic Therapy, Thyroid Formula, Weight

Posted by Reviewer2608986 on Dec 24, 2008

Haven't lost weight but seems to give me more energy which was my main goal. Will continue with it to see about the weight loss

Great! These really work!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Jan 02, 2013

I know now that Enzymatic Therapy are a quality manufacturer. I bought these to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, which was becoming an almost debilitating condition for me. They work! They help me manage the symptoms better...I know this simply by the fact that I am not feeling so tired all the time anymore. I have to say, this is the first time I have found a supplement that actually WORKS to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, I use them in conjunction with New Chapter's "Perfect Energy" tablets, to achieve a synergistic effect. I take between 2 - 5 tablets a day, depending on how I feel. Thank you Enzymatic Therapy for manufacturing these, and thanks to iHerb for stocking and shipping them to me!

a little less bloated

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on Apr 23, 2015

not having the extra energy needed, but i feel a little bit more energetic, not feeling anything yet on weight and bloating; almost finished the bottle

Enzamytic Therapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer1878975 on Jun 15, 2012

Good Supplement for Thyroid. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

Thyroid Boost

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Mar 30, 2008

I noticed a difference in my thyroid function within 3 days of taking the recommended dose of 6 capsules daily. My energy level went up, followed by weight loss after a week of Metabolic Advantage. Good product. I buy all my supplements from iherb now. Great values and fast shipping!